❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Boy is the reincarnation of (Gumpanakarad) Aum's brother. And Tatanaka and Chaiyanaka, I guess is Boy (Gumpanakarad) follower in the past and they will protect him. That is why Aum's character wants to get rid of Boy's family, because they are his brother's bloodline- except he probably don't know that Boy is the reincarnation of his brother.

Ah Boat and Aum is the most interesting characters in here! Like couldn't they just make Boat's character Aum's brother, he is more captivating and interesting to watch.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I tried watching this but every time I see Aum in his costumes and demeanor I can't take him serious lol. I still want to see him as pra'ek. Also, for some reason I don't enjoy lakorns where the pra'ek and nang'ek already know each other from the beginning.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Anyone else still watching this? I just watched Ep. 4 with subs. I really like this one. and honestly, I'm so glad the whole backstory between the 2 brothers and Yodkumtip was finally told bc I was getting so confused. However, If I was to choose I think I'd pick the younger bro too lol. He's more handsome. Aum is handsome no doubt but I'm more appealed to the other one. What a hard choice for Preem lolol. I love these kind of story lines. I'm getting quite intrigued.