❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
The second episode was so good. I'm so in love with Boat. He stole my heart with this show.

The OC is really good. Minds at work did a great job with this lakorn. All characters got their screentime and I'm happy haha.

So Tian and Roijun were couple? I was wondering why she hates him so much and it was because he spelt with Yanee. Nee drugged him :(.

I can't wait to see the next episode. It's getting good haha.

Glad to see more people recognizing Boat. He's a great actor but he usually lands the less appealing lakorns and boring plots. Hopefully, this lakorn boosts his career. Btw, he's such a sweetheart in person.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 2 was good.

So there will be a love triangle between Thien(Boy), Roi Jan(Pream) and Singhanakarad(Aum)?

I love Ryu(Boat) and his lead.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I started episode 1 and thought it was pretty good. Still trying to get a feel of Aum's character but him emerging out of the water somehow came off funny for me lol. Naga is quite an interesting topic. I'm wondering if Thien's father is just not as opening bc he wants to protect him. I still don't get the concept of them having the dirty bloodline but this is a good start. Boat is a very interesting character. I'm hoping there is no twist in here for him.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I started episode 1 and thought it was pretty good. Still trying to get a feel of Aum's character but him emerging out of the water somehow came off funny for me lol. Naga is quite an interesting topic. I'm wondering if Thien's father is just not as opening bc he wants to protect him. I still don't get the concept of them having the dirty bloodline but this is a good start. Boat is a very interesting character. I'm hoping there is no twist in here for him.
I wonder if the dirty bloodline came from Naga mating with a human?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if the dirty bloodline came from Naga mating with a human?
That's what I was thinking as well. It's quite possible that's what Aum is thinking bc they see themselves as higher beings. I think right now I'm just a bit perplexed with who his brother is. Granted I haven't started ep.2 so maybe that's why I don't get it lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's what I was thinking as well. It's quite possible that's what Aum is thinking bc they see themselves as higher beings. I think right now I'm just a bit perplexed with who his brother is. Granted I haven't started ep.2 so maybe that's why I don't get it lol.
Not his brother. He meant the brothers (Boat and Boy).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Not his brother. He meant the brothers (Boat and Boy).
Okay.Wow! I didn't see that coming. I was so intrigued by Boat's character too. Okay. Definitely tuning in now. Thanks! It makes more sense that way for those 2 then me thinking of Aum and Boy as bros lmao.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah so far it’s good, and interesting. Boat and his n’ek are so cute. With Boat’s and Aum’s role, I feel like Boy is extra. I would have to wait and see how his character play out in here.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Boat and Boy belongs to the green Naka line and i "think" Pream is from the rainbow line.

I really like this lakorn, the cgi isn't bad either.
Ohh I see. Everyone was Naka in the past. I thought Preem was just human but even better.

I have to agree with how Boy's character is right now. Everyone's a badass and then there's Boy. lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ohh I see. Everyone was Naka in the past. I thought Preem was just human but even better.

I have to agree with how Boy's character is right now. Everyone's a badass and then there's Boy. lol
I think Boy said Aum and Boat are the two that shows the most supernatural powers.