❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait, so Boat and Boy were not Nak brothers? Im a bit confused.

Edit: ahhhhh so Aum and Boy are brothers!! @Xiongurl26 you are correct!! I read the spoilers a few month ago, dont know why they said Boy and Boat are brothers from the green Naka line. :facepalm:.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So Thien and Singhanakarad are brother's.
IF Boy is the reincarnation of that Nak. His human Nak form was played by someone else. So far we just know that Singha's brother went to reborn many lifetime in the past 600 years in his line with Pream's old life. Boy is from that line. I'm guessing it is Boy unless there's a twist. Pream was humsn in her old life, Singha and his brother saved her during the war. She fell in love with the brother which pissed Singha off.

Man that "spoilers" was either off or i got the cast all mixed up

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
IF Boy is the reincarnation of that Nak. His human Nak form was played by someone else. So far we just know that Singha's brother went to reborn many lifetime in the past 600 years in his line with Pream's old life. Boy is from that line. I'm guessing it is Boy unless there's a twist. Pream was humsn in her old life, Singha and his brother saved her during the war. She fell in love with the brother which pissed Singha off.

Man that "spoilers" was either off or i got the cast all mixed up
Thanks, I saw episode 4 after posting my other post :lol:.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I follow both Aum & Boy on IG and this lakorn have been all over my IG feed so I wanted to check it out. The first few minutes of Ep 1 didn't really pull me in until we got to Ryu. Boat is totally stealing this show! I hope this show propels Boat's popularity so we can get him as p'ek in future projects. Initially, I wasn't going to watch this since although I love Boy's personality, he's just okay for me and Preem, she's just alright too. But wow, I really like their pairing!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished Ep.2 yesterday and yeah pretty much I'm still confused lol. I understand that Boy and Boat are brothers but I just also don't understand why Aum's character is mad at Boy if he's not his brother? It seems like his brother took Preem away from him but then there's Boy P.? Does it get better by Ep. 3 and 4 explanation wise? lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I finished Ep.2 yesterday and yeah pretty much I'm still confused lol. I understand that Boy and Boat are brothers but I just also don't understand why Aum's character is mad at Boy if he's not his brother? It seems like his brother took Preem away from him but then there's Boy P.? Does it get better by Ep. 3 and 4 explanation wise? lol.
I post on the other page that it seems like Aum and Boy are brothers if Boy is the reincarnation of that Nak. Seems like Boat looks up to Boy cus he was the one who introduced and supported Boat to follow the teaching of Buddhism.

Yeah, im only interested in Boat and Aum. I dont even pay much attention to the pranang, they're a bit boring to me lol.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Boy is the reincarnation of (Gumpanakarad) Aum's brother. And Tatanaka and Chaiyanaka, I guess is Boy (Gumpanakarad) follower in the past and they will protect him. That is why Aum's character wants to get rid of Boy's family, because they are his brother's bloodline- except he probably don't know that Boy is the reincarnation of his brother.

Ah Boat and Aum is the most interesting characters in here! Like couldn't they just make Boat's character Aum's brother, he is more captivating and interesting to watch.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I tried watching this but every time I see Aum in his costumes and demeanor I can't take him serious lol. I still want to see him as pra'ek. Also, for some reason I don't enjoy lakorns where the pra'ek and nang'ek already know each other from the beginning.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone else still watching this? I just watched Ep. 4 with subs. I really like this one. and honestly, I'm so glad the whole backstory between the 2 brothers and Yodkumtip was finally told bc I was getting so confused. However, If I was to choose I think I'd pick the younger bro too lol. He's more handsome. Aum is handsome no doubt but I'm more appealed to the other one. What a hard choice for Preem lolol. I love these kind of story lines. I'm getting quite intrigued.