❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

HNA0

☀️
Well after he got married he left Channel 3 and went to work with his wife at True4U I think. So now he's freelance and the channel probably prefers to give roles to their own actors.
What does his wife do at True4u? A producer? Director? Actress?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Whatever it is maybe not so good? That's why what he left for didn't take off? Because what came out of all this is that now we don't get to see him as the hero leads that he should be. And that's so sad, we fans here so enjoyed watching his movies (as lead).
I think she was producing this series that fell apart. There was lots of big names casted in the series but then all these problems started to arise and I think they were getting sued. So unfortunate

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I’m watching it for aum and yard. It’s sad that all of the actors and actresses we once saw at ch3 is no longer there. Being freelance is the common thing right now. All of the older actors and actresses has gone freelance is currently starring in drama at True4u

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Wow wow wow, I forgot that I was actually waiting to this lakorn for such a long time... haha...
When will it air, guys?

Whatever it is maybe not so good? That's why what he left for didn't take off? Because what came out of all this is that now we don't get to see him as the hero leads that he should be. And that's so sad, we fans here so enjoyed watching his movies (as lead).
You made me missing him as the hero lead so bad...
Well his last role in Ngao didn't satisfy my expectation at all, I hope this one will be better.
He is kind of aging lately, I don't see any new about his next drama/movie anywhere... don't know if he has any offer after this... kind of sad...:crybaby2:

Waiting to see how stunning Yard would be beside Aum.

Hope this drama will be a good one please, otherwise we probably won't see Aum in CH3 anymore... :crybaby2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow wow wow, I forgot that I was actually waiting to this lakorn for such a long time... haha...
When will it air, guys?

You made me missing him as the hero lead so bad...
Well his last role in Ngao didn't satisfy my expectation at all, I hope this one will be better.
He is kind of aging lately, I don't see any new about his next drama/movie anywhere... don't know if he has any offer after this... kind of sad...:crybaby2:

Waiting to see how stunning Yard would be beside Aum.

Hope this drama will be a good one please, otherwise we probably won't see Aum in CH3 anymore... :crybaby2:
Rumored to air after the current airing lakorns are finished! Long time no see!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@SuzieJ Hi beauty! Hope you are doing good!

Well, yeah I have been quite lazy lately due to work and other stuffs and non of dramas kept me interested for many months, then I didn't really pay attention to lakorn world lately my dear.

Oh no, I have finished a very good one - The writers (2017)- Lhong Fai: that was a really awesome lakorn, very unique, the first time ever that a main lead is actually a Rai. Baifern's acting was outstanding, I really love her performance as Kan. Supper.

Have you had any favorite lakorn so far this year?

So when will the current lakorn finished? I have no idea what drama is airing right now... haha...

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@AumAX Omg you are back! :) I missed you. Hope you are doing fine ;).
Hi friend! Yes I am back for this lakorn, :celebrate16:

Thanks for your kindness, I missed you all too, I just didn't have mood on lakorns lately and was quite busy then forgot to check in here...:(

Hope you are doing good too baby!

Wow, will Preem and Boy get married or what? Hope Aum and Yardthip have a loveline here, I hate to see Aum being lonely. Well well well, Boat is so hot! :love:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Thanks for your kindness, I missed you all too, I just didn't have mood on lakorns lately and was quite busy then forgot to check in here...:(

Wow, will Preem and Boy get married or what? Hope Aum and Yardthip have a loveline here, I hate to see Aum being lonely. Well well well, Boat is so hot! :love:

I'm doing well. Here busy with school 555.
Lately, in my free time, I watch too many lakorns. The new ones and the old ones. :)

owlcity

sarNie Egg

who is the guy in the last pic? He looks good

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Oh really? When will Taew's lakorn finish?

I am excited too, but I don't hold high hope for the rating, I just hope the story is interesting enough to keep people awake... :nut:

Otherwise Aum's career will be over...:facepalm:
I think in 7th May but I'm not sure! :)