❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow I was not paying attention to this lakorn, then I saw the trailer with my man Aum playing paya nak! greeeet! I am in love with everything about Aum playing this role!

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Hello everyone.

I am new here, been lurking over this forum for a while.

I am just curious to know more about this drama, has anyone had more information about it?

Judging from Mydramalist update, there will be another main actress Rachapal Yardthip beside Boy, Preem, Aum, so I guess maybe there will be 2 main couples?

I am also unhappy to see Aum as second, but if the second leads have many scences even more compare to the main leads (Like in Reang Tawan... hmmm still mad with how the sides characters stole most of the screen time from Pu&Kat) , I am fine.

Well as long as Aum has another drama coming up, I am supper excited already no matter supporting or only cameo...:icon12:

I am sorry for my bias, since I am having a serious Aum's fever for couple months although he is like a history for the rest now....lol...
Aum will always be the best! He's intense and arresting & captivating & so stunning oh why did he stopped playing heroes...... he's got terrific chemistry with Nuernang in Plerng Chimplee.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
He is second to Boy...
Boy is of this generation, he's really quite alright in the serious roles; and he's been getting more handsome in some ways. But Aum! Long before Jam Loey Rak there's already been something about him - destined for great things as an actor. He can be quiet yet still deadly, funny yet maintain his dignity & aloofness. Not many actors can stay that way. I'm being biased I think but since he got married we hardly see him in leading roles (when Sean Connery, grey-haired & old, can still wrench your heart when he's put in a romantic light - movie Robin & Marian)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy is of this generation, he's really quite alright in the serious roles; and he's been getting more handsome in some ways. But Aum! Long before Jam Loey Rak there's already been something about him - destined for great things as an actor. He can be quiet yet still deadly, funny yet maintain his dignity & aloofness. Not many actors can stay that way. I'm being biased I think but since he got married we hardly see him in leading roles (when Sean Connery, grey-haired & old, can still wrench your heart when he's put in a romantic light - movie Robin & Marian)
Well after he got married he left Channel 3 and went to work with his wife at True4U I think. So now he's freelance and the channel probably prefers to give roles to their own actors.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Well after he got married he left Channel 3 and went to work with his wife at True4U I think. So now he's freelance and the channel probably prefers to give roles to their own actors.
I wish there's an UNLIKE button because that's such sad news what's happened to him. He's still got lots to give & always is a terrific hero. The others are great in their own right but Aum is just so wonderful. He shouldn't have left, he really shouldn't! What a disaster! Poor him!