Who Should Pope's Next N'ek Be?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, May 16, 2018.

1. Plutoh

Plutoh sarNie Egg

Any nang aks right now would be fine. Maybe Kimberly? Definitely not Bella again. I'm sorry for Buppe Sunniwas fans but I'm tired of seeing this over and over with different story lines going on. We need something new now.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hahhha. Pope and Belle are probably tired of seeing eachother so constantly as well.

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  3. Zen G

Zen G sarNie Egg

I haven't seen Pope with others except Bella. Yes, I'm that new to Thai lakorns hahahah. I would love to see Pope with Yaya. But Yaya's really tall. Not sure how that one would look like. But Pope's really manly like in Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat. It would be nice. That pairing would be interesting. Not sure on the chemistry though.

4. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

welcome to the gang.
    pope and yaya either they would have an amazing chemistry or none.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Random but i would love to see Pope pair with Thisa! Shes so womanly looking and i think she would look amazing with Pope :)

PrincessKarina and S.J.M like this.
  6. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

OT: Kim Tae Ri is killing it in Mr. Sunshine (she is the future for Korea), even though the age gap is big between her and Lee Byung Hyun (I can't deny his a solid actor even if his an ass off-screen) but surprisingly they make it work. I'm so anti Kim Eun Sook (I hate how she writes her female leads) but she got me with this drama, it's not just surface area like her previous works and hands down it's the best cast she's ever gotten to work with in my opinion.
    Yoon Eun Hye took a sabbatical for too long, all that good will she built over the years from Gong - Coffee Prince has stagnated badly. I hope she can make a decent comeback and win over the public once again, it'd be a shame if she just continued into obscurity.

You know if it was possible I think Mookda and Pope would've been cute together.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. Lol Thisa is so big and tall! She’ll make short Pope looks too little. Lol. I think Thisa is cute.

phatman likes this.
  8. I’m in the minority and I agree with you 100%!

Plutoh likes this.
  9. phatman

. . . and we lost. Haha.

10. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

The next Pope’s n’ek is... dun, dun, dun... Bella! Lol

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

what a surprise. . . not lol! even though i love their pairing, i wish it was another actress that i liked because i would like for Pope and Bella to work with other actors and actresses first. Pope and Bella are a bit older in age so i would like for them to work with other while they can. Especially Pope since he's almost 40 years old

PrincessKarina and phatman like this.
  12. For real. And Bella is almost 30! These two already pass their primes I guess. Lol

phatman likes this.
  13. I don’t mind Pope to pair with Taew once! Lol

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think bella has passed her prime in terms of looks but in her career i think she's currently at her prime. For Pope, I think he's at his prime in terms of his looks despite his age. He looks the best he's ever had and he as well is at his prime in terms of his career!

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I really would love a pairing with these 2!

16. phatman

Nope they've just reached their prime! Haha. How long will it last? Depends. Hehe.

Sigh. Three goes our PopeTaew and Thananee wishes. . .

#popellastillrocksthough

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Koy123, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  17. Lol I think Bella is not aging too good in my book. She looks as old as Pope and he is 7 years older than her? I guess Bella always look older and more mature for her age. My thoughts.

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. Lol I guess so considering these two haven’t had any hit lakorns or movies until now and these two are a bit on the older side? But hey it’s all good. Lol

phatman likes this.
  19. Pope is aging gracefully for his age! Good going!

20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yes bella has always looked a bit older than her age thats for sure but i still think she is very beautiful

phatman and PrincessKarina like this.