Who Should Pope's Next N'ek Be?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, May 16, 2018.

1. I think the make ups and clothes recently in her one lakorn is not doing her justice. Lol makes her look so old. Either way I think she looks older than her age especially now. Anyways Bella has been around for a while so it’s good she’s getting her rewards!

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  2. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

A lot of halfie looking tends to look older than their age. It’s that white people blood. Lol. Bella actually looks her best this year. She looks healthy and her skin is always glowing. She look really good in all those clothes she been wearing at events.

PrincessKarina, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think Bella was the most beautiful in her lakorn with Aum Atichart. She was so fresh faced and i couldn't take my eyes off of her :love: No wonder Aum cheated on his wifey with bella (if its actually true which i think it is)

PrincessKarina and phatman like this.
  4. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

She was very beautiful in that lakorn lakorn. Eh, allegedly cheated? I don’t think it really happened, well we’ll never find out the truth.

5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Really? I think she's aging gracefully. Haha. A lot of ch3's actresses are actually aging very well, except one gal. Haha.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Who janie? lolol

7. phatman

He wanted to. Puahaha. Too bad she was already hooked on Weir.

Yup. It'll forever be unknown.

8. phatman

Hahaha. Not exactly who I had in mind, but sure. I'm thinking about the 88-93 generation.

9. Who who? Lol pm me!

phatman likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yaya? Kimmy?

11. phatman

Hahaha. You guys are funny. But ding ding ding!

Kim. That girl has bags already and she's only 25. I think the makeup makes it worst. She has her good days, but mostly bad. Haha.

12. Oh! Lol I agree. Kimmy has huge eye bags. Plus that girl looked older from day one. No hate I’m just stating the obvious. A lot of halfies do look older than the full Thai girls. White people ages quicker than the Asian race in general.

phatman likes this.
  13. maimyang

maimyang look how they burst for uu. ♡

mai mai mai ! lol want my girllo to star in a lakorn w/ every handsome/cute/hot actor :cheer::cheer::icon12::love::naughty2::thumbup:

SuzieJ likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Me too!! Want her with Pope, Nadech, and Great! Stupid Ch3 is not using her as much as I thought :( She’s much better attitude wise now so I hope they reconcile

S.J.M, ella0411 and maimyang like this.
  15. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

What with Mai with 'attitude'?? I Never heard about this

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Lol...where have you been? Main used to have some major attitude especially after her movie with Mario came out. Anyhow, she's calmer now and hopefully wise too.

PrincessKarina, BeLLa and SuzieJ like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

She had a very “holier than thao” personality before. She used to think she was the sh*t basically and was very arrogant. That’s why she barely gets lakorns these days cause not many people want to work with her cause she burned a lot of bridges. But now she’s really changed and I think it’s a genuine change as well. I don’t get bad vibes from her

PrincessKarina, maimyang and BeLLa like this.
  18. I used to think she was cute even though she wasn’t a strong actress. But her attitude and personality made her “ugly” so I stopped watching her lakorns. I don’t know about her now. I understand if Thai producers don’t use her these days. Thai people hold grudges I guess. Lol...

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

She is looking her best now with that short hair imo

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yup! Usually I love and prefer people with super long hair like Mai used to have but I actually prefer Mai with shorter hair like she has now. It looks beautiful on her and makes her face look super high fashion! She’s killing it lately ❤️

preetam likes this.