Who Should Pope's Next N'ek Be?

Discussion in 'Thai' started by SuzieJ, May 16, 2018.

1. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Oh man I can already imagine. Haha. Thinking about PopeMatt makes me think about PopeRome. . .I kind of want to watch RNJJH again. Haha.

HAHA. Sucks to be her.
    I would love to see a ChiPope reunion in a romantic comedy! Can you just imagine the silliness behind cam?? If they can already have so much fun in KSTD I can imagine the overall craziness in a romcom.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    SuzieJ likes this.
  2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

@phatman you want PopeRome...I don't think the audience is ready for that yet. Who is going to n'ek and who is going to be pra'ek :risas3:

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  3. angelswings

angelswings sarNie Egg

It okay pope chippe lols

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i want pope and chippy in a drama remake of my cunning single lady! it was such a funny drama. It was a romantic comedy but it got a little serious for a bit at the end. i feel like Pope would be perfect as the male lead and this role would suit chippy. here the plot:
    A romantic comedy about a woman who struggles to win her ex-husband back! After divorcing her first husband, Ae-ra dreams of marrying a second time to a knight in shining armour but none of the new men she meets are up to her standards. When she learns that her ex-husband suddenly became rich, she tries to get him back but her ex-husband has other ideas. A divorced couple who were not matureduring their short-lived marriage learns hard how to act like grownups through a funny and romantic journey.
    cr. mydramalist

Rachfull and phatman like this.
  5. phatman

Haha. Pra'ek can be Rome. Nang'ek will be Pope. He can totally pull it off.

Rachfull and SuzieJ like this.
  6. phatman

OMG girl I LOVE THAT SHOW! I was hooked onto it when it aired. That show got me into Joo Sang Wook. Missing my girl Lee Min Jung too. I can totally see Pope as the jobless husband and awkward rich CEO! If only. . .

ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

me too! i was totally obsessed with this drama! Lee Min Jung is one of my fave korean actresses so it sucks that she hasn't done anything in a while. She was so pretty and talented. Her crying always got to me. She was a natural. Pope is my #1 choice if ch3 ever remade this lakorn. I would be happy if Chippy got the n'ek role but i feel like Matt would pull this role off the best. I can totally see my girl matty playing this

S.J.M, ella0411 and phatman like this.
  8. phatman

Yea same. Married life sucks! Haha.

I shouldn't say that family is very important. Haha

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

married life sucks for her cause of her ass of a husband! i hate him so much. it upsets me that she still is with him

S.J.M and phatman like this.
  10. phatman

Yup. I used to love him to death until that scandal. . . I don't even know what he does now. He's very lucky to have her. I would've left him long ago.

11. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

What did he do cheat on her? Sometimes being a married celebrity is a blessing yet heartbreaking at the same time. The heartbreaking part is when something comes up in the marriage the whole world knows about it. And it's hard to defend the spouse when it's out of then open. Awww...the price of fame.

12. phatman

According to the scandal he didn't exactly cheat, as in sleep with them or as he claims, he and two other very young gals were having inappropriate conversations when they were having a drink. A part of that footage/recording was leaked. He admitted to the that, but at the same time still claimed to be innocent. In the end his wife stayed with him and the two young girls went to jail. . . for blackmailing.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Well his scandal showed his true character he had a very inappropriate jokes and remarks then the two women wanted money so they blackmailed him but being rich all that he put them in jail.
    People said that lee min jung know about his character even before the marriage so that why she forgive him that means she is used to it but in the end its her private life wishing much success for her.

14. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

with that sort of conversation you never know.

15. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Right now he is playing in mr sunshine as love interest with his granddaughter and people brainwashed to love him again. I cant still believe he is playing that role.

16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Literally it was the best kdrama i watched that year so i had to watch it twice i loved that drama so much the chemistry was very good.
    Lee min jung has new kdrama will air soon and reuniting again with Joo Sang Wook.
    its called (Fate and Fury) the summary is nice (A woman approaches a man under false pretenses. The man falls in love with her.)
    @SuzieJ you should definitely put cunning single lady in the remake thread because its an excellent choice for a lakorn. You are right he totally fit the role and matt will nail the role in most certain way but im not sure of chippy.

17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Omg she really is having a new drama! yayyyy im gonna go read about it. im so excited all of my faves are coming back. first yoon eun hye and now lee min jung. how did i not know about this?!? yeah chippy doesnt really suit the role but it would be nice to see her do something different!

S.J.M and phatman like this.
  18. phatman

Walt that's the storyline or your saying the girl is young enough to be his granddaughter?? Haha.

19. phatman

What?! No way!!! I'm so excited! Haven't seen anything from JSK since that sorry drama he had with Kim Hyun Soo. Haha.

S.J.M likes this.
  20. phatman

Yoon Eun Hye? Haven't heard anything about her in a while. I don't watch her anyway so whatever .Haha