Who Should Pope's Next N'ek Be?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
me too! i was totally obsessed with this drama! Lee Min Jung is one of my fave korean actresses so it sucks that she hasn't done anything in a while. She was so pretty and talented. Her crying always got to me. She was a natural. Pope is my #1 choice if ch3 ever remade this lakorn. I would be happy if Chippy got the n'ek role but i feel like Matt would pull this role off the best. I can totally see my girl matty playing this
Yea same. Married life sucks! Haha.

I shouldn't say that family is very important. Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
married life sucks for her cause of her ass of a husband! i hate him so much. it upsets me that she still is with him
Yup. I used to love him to death until that scandal. . . I don't even know what he does now. He's very lucky to have her. I would've left him long ago.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
married life sucks for her cause of her ass of a husband! i hate him so much. it upsets me that she still is with him
What did he do cheat on her? Sometimes being a married celebrity is a blessing yet heartbreaking at the same time. The heartbreaking part is when something comes up in the marriage the whole world knows about it. And it's hard to defend the spouse when it's out of then open. Awww...the price of fame.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What did he do cheat on her? Sometimes being a married celebrity is a blessing yet heartbreaking at the same time. The heartbreaking part is when something comes up in the marriage the whole world knows about it. And it's hard to defend the spouse when it's out of then open. Awww...the price of fame.
According to the scandal he didn't exactly cheat, as in sleep with them or as he claims, he and two other very young gals were having inappropriate conversations when they were having a drink. A part of that footage/recording was leaked. He admitted to the that, but at the same time still claimed to be innocent. In the end his wife stayed with him and the two young girls went to jail. . . for blackmailing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Literally it was the best kdrama i watched that year so i had to watch it twice i loved that drama so much the chemistry was very good.
Lee min jung has new kdrama will air soon and reuniting again with Joo Sang Wook.
its called (Fate and Fury) the summary is nice (A woman approaches a man under false pretenses. The man falls in love with her.)
@SuzieJ you should definitely put cunning single lady in the remake thread because its an excellent choice for a lakorn. You are right he totally fit the role and matt will nail the role in most certain way but im not sure of chippy.
Omg she really is having a new drama! yayyyy im gonna go read about it. im so excited all of my faves are coming back. first yoon eun hye and now lee min jung. how did i not know about this?!? yeah chippy doesnt really suit the role but it would be nice to see her do something different!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right now he is playing in mr sunshine as love interest with his granddaughter and people brainwashed to love him again. I cant still believe he is playing that role.
Walt that's the storyline or your saying the girl is young enough to be his granddaughter?? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Literally it was the best kdrama i watched that year so i had to watch it twice i loved that drama so much the chemistry was very good.
Lee min jung has new kdrama will air soon and reuniting again with Joo Sang Wook.
its called (Fate and Fury) the summary is nice (A woman approaches a man under false pretenses. The man falls in love with her.)
@SuzieJ you should definitely put cunning single lady in the remake thread because its an excellent choice for a lakorn. You are right he totally fit the role and matt will nail the role in most certain way but im not sure of chippy.
What?! No way!!! I'm so excited! Haven't seen anything from JSK since that sorry drama he had with Kim Hyun Soo. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg she really is having a new drama! yayyyy im gonna go read about it. im so excited all of my faves are coming back. first yoon eun hye and now lee min jung. how did i not know about this?!? yeah chippy doesnt really suit the role but it would be nice to see her do something different!
Yoon Eun Hye? Haven't heard anything about her in a while. I don't watch her anyway so whatever .Haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yoon Eun Hye? Haven't heard anything about her in a while. I don't watch her anyway so whatever .Haha
yeah she had a huge scandal in korea about her fashion line. supposedly she plagiarized some of her designs so she was gone for quite some time after her scandal. now she has been cast in a netflix original drama. She's one of my faves so I'm glad to see her back

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yeah she had a huge scandal in korea about her fashion line. supposedly she plagiarized some of her designs so she was gone for quite some time after her scandal. now she has been cast in a netflix original drama. She's one of my faves so I'm glad to see her back
Oh wow. I had no idea. Glad she came back. She was very popular during her Gong and Coffee Price days.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yoon Eun Yeh was what got me hooked to K dramas back in the days. She was just perfect in Goong that I do not believe any other actresses can duplicate that role. So no remake please (thai one doesn't count against it).

But she disappeared and went to China for a while. Not sure how successful she is over there but she has a mega fan base in Korea. I am glad that she is coming back but honestly I always pictured her as a character in Goong that I have a hard time seeing her in other roles.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yoon Eun Yeh was what got me hooked to K dramas back in the days. She was just perfect in Goong that I do not believe any other actresses can duplicate that role. So no remake please (thai one doesn't count against it).

But she disappeared and went to China for a while. Not sure how successful she is over there but she has a mega fan base in Korea. I am glad that she is coming back but honestly I always pictured her as a character in Goong that I have a hard time seeing her in other roles.
Goong was what started my asian drama fever. Such a classic! Her Chemistry with Gong Yoo (my ideal type) was too amazing. i wish they could reunite in something but Gong Yoo doesn't do many dramas these days. His recent one with Kim Go Eun was so lovely

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, She is coming back in the second half of 2018 and she said the role was very different and new challenge for her that why she accepted the role plus she will be reunite with Joo Sang Wook, so far they only thing i know about the drama is its a mature romance and struggle and betrayal and lies, like i said the summary of the drama is nice (A woman approaches a man under false pretenses. The man falls in love with her.).

yoon eun hye is also combing back with a new drama with Chun Jung-Myung which by the way i adore they look very nice together the summary of the drama is (Cha Woo-Hyun (Chun Jung-Myung) is a dermatologist. He is an attractive man who is popular with women. He meets Yoon Yoo-Jung (Yoon Eun-Hye) who is a popular actress. They get involved in scandal and decide to make a contract. Their contract sets out that they act like they are in love.) meaning love contract, im glad she choose this because she got a few other drama roles about robots and stuff it was horrible.
im so happy she didnt choose that weird robot one. when i saw the storyline for her new drama i was so happy cause i love the contract marriage trope plus i like the male lead

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You Know what piss me the most in Kdrama world they allowed a few horrible individuals to make a comeback because they are man and the public forgave them so easily while they are still hate yoon eun hye she already gave an apology but still the public still haven't accepted her back it makes me furious to think how they allow those individual to make comeback while they put yoon eun hye and tried to destroy her.
me too! there are so many men in the entertainment industry that have done things so much worse than her and they still can act and not get in trouble. it makes me so upset!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In any industry double standards are always in play. I think if it was a lesser known actress she would have vanished from the industry long ago. But fortunate for her she made a huge name for herself where petty scandal only temporarily yielded her but not totally banished her.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man I can already imagine. Haha. Thinking about PopeMatt makes me think about PopeRome. . .I kind of want to watch RNJJH again. Haha.

HAHA. Sucks to be her.
I would love to see a ChiPope reunion in a romantic comedy! Can you just imagine the silliness behind cam?? If they can already have so much fun in KSTD I can imagine the overall craziness in a romcom.
I hope Chippy gets demoted to supporting for a while so she can learn how to act. And that she STAYS AWAY FROM MY SAMEE

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
You Know what piss me the most in Kdrama world they allowed a few horrible individuals to make a comeback because they are man and the public forgave them so easily while they are still hate yoon eun hye she already gave an apology but still the public still haven't accepted her back it makes me furious to think how they allow those individual to make comeback while they put yoon eun hye and tried to destroy her.
What I find strange is that if you do anything wrong in Korea or Asia in general as a celebrity, it'll destroy your career, at least for a while. DUI, plagiarism, cheating, they get into HUGE trouble. In America we're more impressed with our celebrities who HAVEN'T gotten a DUI :risas3: For some reason the American public doesn't seem to care that much about wrongdoing from its celebrities