Wai Rai Yod Ruk

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I go back to re-watch some episodes and some scenes too hehe :wub:

Its really cute when they did the interview and how Krit pushed Yard againest the wall :wub: :wub:

bopha

sarNie Elites
i do REWACH a hundred of time the "wall scene" ...is so cute :wub: i made a sc of this scene ... Some can translate the interview scene i wanna know what Chakrit said :rolleyes: ....here you go: screen capt

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
That orange shirt he got on looks so familiar...like from Bow See Chompoo. Orange suits him well and him and Yard look so cute together.

***could some please translate the interview. :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
You know, Chakrit's got a really good smile, both with teeth and without...however, in fashion shoots you barely see him smile with teeth...he should more often cuz his smile is really good....awesome thing is he smiles a lot in his lakorns..yay...love this man...screen caps look good..i wanna watch this lakorn...and man on man, the way he looks at his n'eks...CHEMISTRY!!! I'd be blushing too...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Wow!! Looking at the screencaps is so cute and good. I never watched Yarrdthip 's lakorn cause most of them are boring and I'm not a fan of her, but this one looks good cause there so many sweet scenes and I like Chakrit ... :)

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i fell inlove with the tent scene..where she was pretendin to sleep and he kissed her on the cheeks...another kute/swt scene! im lovin this lakorn :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Episode 20 was so amazing
Chakrit let out his feelings for Yard :wub: and wants to be her real b/f
Too bad she fell asleep, but she didn't really hehe, can't wait to watch episode 21, it'll be even more cute!
Wonder how they will end up together, Chakrit and Yard is so sweet :blush:

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, i only on part 4......lolz. my vdo store is too slow......man i can't wait to see more. :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I wasn't so happy with episode 21, err Yard needs to be less stubborn :angry: Chakrit is just head over heels inlove with her now, his so sad to know she doesn't want to be his real g/f :wavecry: but she does inside I know hehe :p
Really want to know how they will end up together, now with their side of the family not liking each other :shock:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
You know, Chakrit's got a really good smile, both with teeth and without...however, in fashion shoots you barely see him smile with teeth...he should more often cuz his smile is really good....awesome thing is he smiles a lot in his lakorns..yay...love this man...screen caps look good..i wanna watch this lakorn...and man on man, the way he looks at his n'eks...CHEMISTRY!!! I'd be blushing too...
[post="116268"][/post]​
Mae, i think you should be his girlfriend, you are probably his biggest fan eh?? :p :D hehe.. yes krit is sucha charming..touchy feeling kinda of guy with all his co-star.. ah i love that bout him, his smile

Mae

sarNie Adult
chinkywinky said:
Mae, i think you should be his girlfriend, you are probably his biggest fan eh?? :p  :D  hehe.. yes krit is sucha  charming..touchy feeling kinda of guy with all his co-star.. ah i love that bout him, his smile
[post="116745"][/post]​
If only dreams came true, I'd be his girl!!!! :rolleyes: I wish...but, yep..totally a CHAKRIT fanatic or his biggest fan here.....I gave up Num for Chakrit..hehehe....Love the Man....

anjos

OMG.....OMG..... :w000t: this movies is getting better and better....I cant believe it..... love the wall scene........ it sooooo romatice....

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching e21 right now...I don't understand thai, but I sense that Yard had told her family that she and Chakrit had slept togetheror something like that. At least that is what I'm getting. Is it true....it must be because dad seem pretty upset. Let me know.

persephone24

sarNie Egg
well not exactly....Yard's dad asked her to tell him whether or not her and Chakrit were bf/gf. Yard had to lie to her dad at the time and say yes because her fiance was right there. Her dad was really upset that she would lie to him about something so huge plus the fact that he had spent the night worrying about her and she had been with a guy all night(even if nothing happened) :sweat: . Later on in the ep. Yard told her dad the truth and He forbids her to continue with the false relationship.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished epi 22.. :lol: the scene where they were about to hug but then the father interupt and told Yard it was late and she should head to bed..then when the father walked away Chakrit grabbed Yard and hugged her then the father came back so he quickly pulled back and was like uhh sweet dreams..lol..that scene was both adorable and hilarious at the same time..lol you can tell he grabbed her mad hard lol. awwiieee I just LOVE CHAKRIT in this lakorn!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: