Wai Rai Yod Ruk

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Chai was in one of the episode. I don't remember which episode, but I did remember seeing him in one of the episodes.

Hey sorry I really can't give you a summary because I don't understand Thai, but I am so loving this lakorn. Can't wait for it to come out in Khmer.

They make such a cute couple. I love it.

calla

sarNie Adult
bopha....thanks for the caps....ahhhhh they are so cute together. i'm so into this lakorn........can't wait for the next part.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I love Chakrit and Yard together...now they got chemistry. The part when they were pretending to be lovers was so funny because Yard's ex-fiance just started to cry. Too funny.

jai

sarNie Elites
Yah i thought it was funny how Chai was like a Cameo appearance in the scene where his real life gurlfriend (who is playing as p'ek sister her name is Aom Nawadee. somethin? i dont remember.) is in a cute/sweet scene with Noom Gunchai! lol how odd.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i'm so addicted to this lakorn right now too...love all the scenes between chakrit and yard....and especially those pretending scenes of boyfriend and girlfriend...the flirting and all.....it seems like chakrit tried to get real with yard because even when nobody's around he always tried to touch or hold her....so far, so good....can't wait for next epi 16....

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmm...i'm not too sure about this one...i dl the latest episodes and it seemed like just now chakrit and yardtip are somewhat getting together...so like what happened in the earlier episodes? i mean were they just arguing most of the time...that was like 10 episdoes...of just arguing? whoa...so i'm guessing the first half is a bit draggy right? hmm...but i do admit that when chakrit and yardtip have their moments together they are cute...awww...like the picnic...so i guess i'm on the fence about continuing or stopping...we'll see how ep 16 goes...oh and i love the ending theme song...kinda catchy... :D

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it drags, even though I don't understand what they are saying. The lakorn seems to move pretty fast, in my opinion. I loved it when Yard was pretending to break up with Chakrit and then when her fiance shows up, Yard, I guess tries to get back with Chakrit, but he turns her down.

Sorry, I might be wrong, but that's what I'm getting from their facials expressions.

persephone24

sarNie Egg
This lakorn definitely doesn't drag, each episode is only about 35 mins, and each episode is entertaining. :D Ep 16 is v. cute.

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
What did Chakrit say to Yard in Ep. 16 where I guess she starts blushing and smiling and then backing away from what looked like Chakrit trying to get closer and closer...possibly to kiss her. I don't know, but what they say to each other?

persephone24

sarNie Egg
I think Chai was in ep 7.

And that scene in Ep 16. Yard askes Chakrit what does she get in return for doing the fake interview with him. And Chakrit says that he'll help her with her fiance. She says that's not good enough so he said that he'll help her get his sister and her cousin together. THen she agrees to do the interview. then she sort of sighs and says that her reputation is going to be ruined by this...that no one might try to hit on her again ever, and jokingly says he has to take responsibility for it. (lol) .....THen surprisingly enough, he says OK i'll take responsibility. :wub: that's when she's blushes and backs away when he gets closer. hope that helps.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hmmm...so how many episodes air a week? i thought only like two episodes a week, but i guess they air more...hmmm is it daily? wow...while i'm dling ep 15 and 16, hope to see the more cute and sweet scenes...guess i gotta watch ep 2-9 to judge for myself if it drags...guess i gott see for myself... :D

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
persephone24: Thanks for the summary.

yaso: It doesn't drags because the episodes are pretty short. Before you know it you are going to be playing the next episode. You should watch the whole series.

Anways, does anyone know how many episodes are there total because since it airs 5 days a week. It might end sooner than most lakorns right?

Can't wait for this lakorn to come out in a language that I'm going to understand.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Hey does anyone have scene caps from the interview that Chakrit & Yardtip did as a couple? It's so cute! They both looked good in that scene, especially Chakrit!

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
GOD DAMN CHakrit is freakin HOTNESS in this lakorn!! Even tho this air's everyday I still go back and re watch older episodes with the cute scene's...I'm like blushing :wub: with every scene he's in!! Ahh I wish he can look like this in all his lakorns.. :p

an la

sarNie Hatchling
i just love this lakorn. its so cute how chakrit and yard pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend. in eps 16 i think, charkrit push yard on the wall, oh man was he really hot in that scene. lolz

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
an la said:
i just love this lakorn. its so cute how chakrit and yard pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend. in eps 16 i think, charkrit push yard on the wall, oh man was he really hot in that scene. lolz
[post="115792"][/post]​
OMG I watched that scene a million times lol..he looks soooo incredibly hot when he gets up close and personal with his n'ek's..and you can tell most of them get all dazzed and start to blush when he does that.. :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
hehehe...you guys are so funny...yes that scene was oh so cute...well from that scene you can see how chakrit is already falling for yard...using that annoying girl as an excuse to get close to yard...hehehe...CUTE! :p