Wai Rai Yod Ruk

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea chakrits hot in this lakorn man...frigg lolz...i cant get enough of this man lolz i cant wait until his new lakorn with kob comes out!!!!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
watching 22 right now. it so cute when krit was about to walk away and yard grabs his hand. and he was about to kiss her forehead, but her dad walks in on them and krit backs away. and then when the dad leaves he hugs her really tight and then the dad comes back again. and they back up off each other. too cute...they got so much chemistry with each other. the smiles, blushes, and everything seem so real. LOVE IT. :wub:

*here's a little spoiler for ya...yall might have already guessed it though, but Linn and Yard's fiance are in LOVE. He rescued her from being raped by that guy that also works for the company. also, i believe Yard's father might have allowed her to choose whomever she wants.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
awww, makes me want to watch episode 22 asap!
Thanks for the small spoilers, making me blush already! :wub:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, but soon their father's will find out about each other and forbid them to be together..then Krit and Yard go back to arguing again. This is the first lakorn I actually hope will drag lol...so we can see more of Chakrit!!!

anjos

st_nba said:
watching 22 right now. it so cute when krit was about to walk away and yard grabs his hand. and he was about to kiss her forehead, but her dad walks in on them and krit backs away. and then when the dad leaves he hugs her really tight and then the dad comes back again. and they back up off each other. too cute...they got so much chemistry with each other. the smiles, blushes, and everything seem so real. LOVE IT. :wub:

*here's a little spoiler for ya...yall might have already guessed it though, but Linn and Yard's fiance are in LOVE. He rescued her from being raped by that guy that also works for the company. also, i believe Yard's father might have allowed her to choose whomever she wants.
[post="117040"][/post]​

I know I love that part..... the dad walk in too soon..... I just want them to kiss...... :w000t:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
episode 22, only that part was the cutest!! but the rest was good too, too bad it airs only 30 mins *sigh*
It was too quick, the dad should come like 30 seconds later and not 3 seconds :angry: :wub:

ImCool

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is oh soo cute!! I just love chakrit and yaard hehe...umm does anyone kno who sings the ending song??? because i just love it ...itss soo good!

persephone24

sarNie Egg
ImCool said:
this lakorn is oh soo cute!! I just love chakrit and yaard hehe...umm does anyone kno who sings the ending song??? because i just love it ...itss soo good!
[post="117452"][/post]​
ditto that. i love the ending song. does anyone have it?

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz........many people interest in this lakorn...so that mean this lakorn has a high rating. i hope yard's lakorn with Au Thankorn airing soon. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Yardtip and Au Thanakorn? hmm... i don't think they make a compatiable couple.. Au's too old...

as for Chakrit... i agree with all of you... i can't get enough of him either!!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I am watching the part where he finally allowed her to be his administrative assistant...and the girl Lin came into the office asking to work with Krit too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i wonder hows the rating for the lakorn..cuz alot of people seem to like it including myself :D ..im started to like yard now..her lakorn with tye is airing soon so we'll be seeing more of yard..lol

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
is there going to be a r scene in this lakorn???....=)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I highly doubt it Lidogurl. I think they're already in love...there is no need for that. There might be a willing scene in this lakorn, but I highly doubt that too. :rolleyes:

I want to see the whole introduction to this lakorn...cause it sorta gives you a preview of what happens. I haven't seen a preview yet in all 23 eps. There is some in the end, but it just shows you what is going to happen in the next ep.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
awwwh man.....lol....havent seen him in a r lakorn since warin sai with bee.....miss seeing his rape lakorn...MUAHAHAAH!=)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love chakrit and yard!..i hope they have another lakorn together..but normally chakrit doesnt get paired up with the same actress often..hes always working with different actress all the time..

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I do hope they pair up again. They might since this was a stock lakorn and they haven't worked with each other in a while. The good feedback that they're getting might cause some production companies to let them play together again. I surely hope so and I hope that if they do that it would be a romantic comedy because I think it suits both of them well because it doesn't drag. ^_^

The part where Chakrit was about to kiss Yard in the car was so cute. It looked like they really wanted it to happened, but I guess the dad walked in on them again. :lmao:

juicee

sarNie Elites
ImCool said:
[post="117452"][/post]​
M the star sings it. the song is called geb ruk.