Wai Rai Yod Ruk

tinah

sarNie Coma
april 12?..i thought hua jai sanong was airing april 12..aww man..i wanted to see kong/tik but thanx for the news calla

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Dang, how many lakorn does Krit have coming out this year? As soon as one ends...another is just about to air. He is everywhere these days huh? Good for him though.

Anyone got any pictures or summary of this lakorn?

calla

sarNie Adult
Tinah.....both hua jai sanong and wai rai yod ruk airing on the 12th but different time. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah.....both hua jai sanong and wai rai yod ruk airing on the 12th but different time.
really?..wow kool..they never did that before did they..usually theres only one lakorn airing at that certain timeslot..well thats if its in the same channel

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
URGHHHHHH!!!!!! WHY DO THEY KEEP HAVING CHAKRIT STAR WITH ALL THESE NEWBIES, ALL OF HIS AOM FANS WANT HIM TO STAR WITH HER!!!!! I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
really?..wow kool..they never did that before did they..usually theres only one lakorn airing at that certain timeslot..well thats if its in the same channel
[post="100259"][/post]​
Lakorn airs before the news and after...before is like daytime not primetime...since it will air everyday....daytime soap operas in America airs every M-F.....but OMG...another lakorn of Chakrit already? I luv the dude but how many lakorns can a dude have in one year...? But it's a stock lakorn so I forgive him... :p

But Yarthip...I don't watch her works that much...not sure what's the storyline in this one? I might watch it for Chakrit later on.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to see Yardthip and Chakrit on-screen. Yardthip is a great actress!! She's beautiful, too. They would make a cute couple.

calla

sarNie Adult
the magazine is out at ethaicd......ahhhh i can't wait to watch this one. i miss yard. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, it does looks sad.....ehhe but i hope it will be a good lakorn.

chakrit as Duriya (lolz...it sound like a girl name) :lmao:
Yardthip as Pra Kai Dao

6 more days......~sigh~

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit as Duriya (lolz...it sound like a girl name)
Yardthip as Pra Kai Dao
omg it does sound like a girls name..lol..yardthip's name is long..i saw short clip of it..it does look sad..

shubby

sarNie Adult
damn, another lakorn of Krit and Yard??? gosh, he have so much lakorn coming after one another!! but yeah i can't wait to watch this lakorn too then....thanks calla

meenia

sarNie Adult
I saw a teaser from Roots and it looks good..Seems like a good lakorn...can not wait to see it...Chakrit is back...He is everywhere since he doesn't have a channel...That is good. Thank he could do a lot of lakorn with different n'ek and not have to be the same...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
omg it does sound like a girls name..lol..yardthip's name is long..i saw short clip of it..it does look sad..
[post="101814"][/post]​
its not sad...it a comedy

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i saw epi 2 already..thought it was going to be sad..lol..but its more of a comedy..i like it though..