Wai Rai Yod Ruk

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
M the star is a really good singer..he also sing the theme song of bee and chakrit lakorn too...wonder if anyone have his CD...*hummm...good voice too..lol=)

Inthava

sarNie Egg
I LOVE Chakrit+ YARD...she' s really pretty, I wish they will pair them up again, showing a more "womanly " side of the beautiful YArd (she's often in t-shirt and pants), cuz she's gorgeous. I find her acting fascinating to watch, and her character is a great persona. So is Chakrit's alter ego as well (and his wardrobe, i like!! especially in black or white ajusted shirt) :wub: ...As for the song, I want want i want it, could u help me out, HOW???

Can'T wait for next episodes 24 and so on

Inthava

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Some pics from the ending :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww, too dang cute :wub: I'm excited for the ending, but do not want it to end as yet, however the ending looks super hot :wub:

calla

sarNie Adult
whatttttttttt......end already ????????? :shocked:
noooooooooo....i'm going to miss them :wavecry:

oh well.....those pics are just too cute........ :wub:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ending scene looks super cute...i wanna see it...Chakrit and Yard are really adorable together.....

bopha

sarNie Elites
oh pics are really cute ...hope they won't cut the kissing scene -_- hehehe hope this is going to be a real kiss too (you know lips to lips :w000t: ....) **cross finger**

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Yea, when is it suppose to end...and how many more eps are there. I really don't want this lakorn to end, but sorta do so I can get to watch in Khmer.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I think by the end of this week, not sure
hehe, but i want to see the ending scene, for the kiss and hug

bunniii

sarNie Elites
So sad tomorow epiosde will be the end... :wavecry: :wavecry:
But i want to see the kiss and hug scen :w000t: :wub:

persephone24

sarNie Egg
oh so soon, i'm gonna miss them.....but i also really want to see the ending...they're so sweet on screen :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching this lakorn.. my video store only have up to part 6. hahalol dont know where you guys watch it from.. but your getting it fast since you guys are saying its ending already ahahlol.. I feel left behind..

but this is a very FUNNY lakorn.. I really like it.. keeps me laughing hahalol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. Don't ever want it to end! Chakrit's so cute how he went to Yardtip's house and when he saw her driving up, he made her stop the car and stowed her away! then he wanted to spend the night with her so they held hands and slept in the car. So sweet!!

an la

sarNie Hatchling
wow i didnt realize that it was ending already. i just finished finals, so i havent been watching it. thanks for the pictures, they look so good together.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Awww it ended today. Chakrit is bad, I think he must have a contract going around that says "I must kiss the nang'ek if i play the p'ek" or something. Heheheh the ending is cute. Yard look so tall and long when standing next to Chakrit. She grew from a young lady to a woman.

persephone24

sarNie Egg
Kkrystal said:
Awww it ended today. Chakrit is bad, I think he must have a contract going around that says "I must kiss the nang'ek if i play the p'ek" or something. Heheheh the ending is cute. Yard look so tall and long when standing next to Chakrit. She grew from a young lady to a woman.
[post="120373"][/post]​
:lmao: oh haha that's what i'm wonderin' too about chakrit i mean.