Wai Rai Yod Ruk

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I think they look cute together. They really do. Although I can not understand Thai...just for viewing purpose, she seems to be chakrit's best match. Just a personal opinion. Angie was cute with him too.

Yardthip looks better on screen than on pictures though, but she looks cute here.

I'm liking this lakorn so far, but I was wondering the same thing. Why did they blur out Chakrit's toes?

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think chakrit and yard is cute together..heres a cute/funny pic of them..credit to ornjira from interlove

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah i dunno why they had to blur out his shoes. the only reason i could come close to is that it's considered rude to prop your feet up....haha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
juicee said:
yeah i dunno why they had to blur out his shoes. the only reason i could come close to is that it's considered rude to prop your feet up....haha
[post="109748"][/post]​
when was that? :lol:

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Phew said:
when was that? :lol:
[post="109754"][/post]​

yeah i'm wondering too..because after reading the post i went back and watched it and i couldn't tell which part you guys are talking about i didn't see it...
hmmmm...maybe i have to rewatch it again and pay really close attention to it..lol....

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
It is the part after the meeting when Chakrit comes into his office and undo his tie puts his feet on the table.

orchid

sarNie Egg
so far i'm loving this lakorn chakrit and yard r cute together
does anybody know who sings the ending song?

bopha

sarNie Elites
when i saw the first episode i don't like the lakorn -_- but after reading all your post I'll keep watching it and now I am addicted to tjis lakorn...and Chakrit is really hot in this lakorn ... :wub: :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
i like this lakorn too...it is another one i'm watching besides lod lai mungkorn....so far so good....love the scenes between chakrit and yard.....

Bou

sarNie Adult
im realli enjoyin this lakorn at the moment...one of the best im watchin right now...i love how chakrit and yardthip are together in this lakorn i actually think they are kute together and theyre so funny and kute at the same time heheh...i cant wait to see more of htis lakorn !!!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Hey did anyone catch this. In ep13...when Krit, Yard, and N'rai are in the restaurant together...what is wrong with Krit's nail on his pointing finger when he puts his hands over his face...this is exactly 12:34sec into the episode.

It's all black like he slammed his nail or something. :shock:

Also, why is Chakrit's sister mad at Yard's cousin? I'm watching the lakorn, but I can only pay attention to the facial expression, can't understand Thai. Please enlighten me.

calla

sarNie Adult
st_nba.......i don't even get that far.....lolz. but i can't wait to see that scenes. :D

but hey, i don't know what episode it was but did you guys see Chai ? lolz, i did.....he was there like 2 second. i was like is that Chai....so my mom was like yes that's him. :loool:

bopha

sarNie Elites
i loveeps 12 & 13 ... i like them acting how they pretend flritng each other ...so cute

this a sc from eps.12 ...Chakrit wants to hold Yard's hand but she refuses ... and he keeps willing holding her ...so sweet

this is from eps.13 ... Chakrit is too HOT :wub: in that scene. I want to be at Yard's place :p

Mae

sarNie Adult
omg...butterflies in my stomach...i want Chakrit all over me like that...hehehee...ok...back to the point, Yard and Chakrit look really cute together...but then again, Chakrit always look good with his co-stars...

persephone24

sarNie Egg
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm loving this lakorn more and more. Such cute scenes with Yard and Chakrit....I can't wait for more!! And the screencaps were great. I loved those scenes too!! :wub: :w000t: :w000t:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hum...havent watch this lakron yet...but it looks good...is it one of them slap/kiss lakorn ??......ya someone give me like a 2 sec summery??=)....please...lol