The Atk Shop Game

noungning

Heartless
eh yes, i gues different ppl makes it differently, but the last time i had the eggs, it was made by takeing the cooked yolk out and cooking it with ground pork and then the sauce!! yum yummy

Dos

sarNie Egg
LOL sorry but i filled ur power back for u :p after i kicked it LOL hahah Like i said i have no choice i can only attack people level 5 and up and theres little people that are in those levels lol and im even atking my friends but at least i fill power back after attacking ya'll LOL
Oh that's why when I refilled my HP with 50points from 2x it reached the maximum :lol:

PS. I can cook sun-in-law eggs na Aroy duay O.. YUMMMM hehe :drool:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Noungning!!!!!!!!!...........=(

Just move to the next forum...and i'm dead....so mean!

Awww look who's there!!!........Dos!!!!! I understand why it's so alive here!! :p now only Darvil is missing!!! lol

noungning

Heartless
psssh don't mess with darvil!!! or else u'll see nothing but that RIP grave muahahaha lol

gosh this game is wearing me out, i don't feel like playing anymore but for my teammates i will :)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This game is also wearing me out toooo! lol!
but yep I'll just be around for my team hehe

Dos

sarNie Egg
It's still alright for me. As long as i still have money to buy str :lol:

See how far I could go with this much money :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Dos hahha its k im jus waiting for the new game to be finished o___O then im back in the game again lol as for right now ill jus barely atk

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
This game is getting harder to gain each level cause there is less people you can attack as level goes up. I have to attack my own team and refill their hp and strength after ward and it very costly. :p

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:D I want to do a bit of explaining about this game. I notice there is some misunderstanding about this game which is understandably cause been attack again and again does not sound nice . I hope what I said will make sense. If you got any question, you pm me I try to explain the best I can.

The aim of this game is reach as high lever as you can and it a never ending game, you play for fun. And if you find your self been attack so often, it definitely not because someone hate you. It purely part of the game, which you attack people to gain max exp in order to reach higher lever.

Important Rules:
Depending on your level there is certain number of people you can attack every 3hr or less.

You can not attack someone that is 16 levels below you. For example I’m level 25 now and I'm allowed like 28 attack every 3 hrs. I can only attack members that is level > 9 and there is only 16 out of 5000 members I can choose from right now. And if my guild rule stat that I’m not allow to attack my own group members, this mean I only have 9 members left to attack.

It a good thing if someone attack you and refill both your hp and strength back to full, cause you absolutely loss nothing but you can gain 1 exp with automatic counterattack (unless you are dead). It highly and unlikely that attacker will refill any strength or hp back for you unless you're part of their guild (group). And only if they are really rich (with like lots of eggs), otherwise they can’t afford to do that and it is very time consuming to buy and donate it back.

One of the main reason for been attack so often is
- you're not part of a guild
- Properly cause you’re >level 3

If you find yourself been attacked very often, try to join a guild. Often your guild members can help to restore your hp and strength and revive you when you’re dead. You can do this by go to (Atkshop > Guilds on left side > And from there you can view available group and you make request to join a guild and wait for the guild master to accept you.

Part of playing this game is solely having fun and nothing personal, if I attack someone again and again it have nothing to do with hating them but totally cause the game rule that you can’t attack someone 16 level below. :wub: It may be a bit hard to understand, but as you level go up higher and higher, you know why. Hope every one have fun.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Amy wants eggs hehe :p
Yep I understand as my level gone higher and higher, at first when I was around level 1, 2 & 3 I sometimes get really mad for them attacking me lol because its like, what did I do?? lol but now I understand hehe because we are all going for more exp points so our level can go up.
Everyone can attack me as many times as they want beacuse I'm now really wear out from this game lol once in awhile i'll drop in the atkshop instead of once every 3-4hrs like before lol.
Amy I got to give you thumbs up, you surly are standing beside your word of wanting to beat Sam1 because you gain lots of level each day lol your really reaching your goal :wub:

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~

You can not attack someone that is 16 levels below you. For example I’m level 25 now and I allowed like 28 attack every <3 hrs. I can only attack members that is level > 9 and there is 16 out 5000 members I can choose from. And if my guild rule stat that I’m not allow to attack my own group members, this mean I only have 9 members left to attack.

Part of playing this game is solely having fun and nothing personal, if I attack someone again and again it have nothing to do with hating them but totally cause the game rule that you can’t attack someone 16 level below. :wub: It may be a bit hard to understand, but as you level go up higher and higher, you know why. Hope every one have fun.
WOW!! I never knew that u can only attack someone 16 level below u.. :unsure: Only 9...so u do attack ur own group members?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yep sometimes we got to attack our own members but we do restore back their health hehe, hopefully anyways lol! I'm now on level 16, omgosh I'm pretty scared lol its going to be so hard.
Come on guys lol start playing and get more addicted we need more people on higher levels, not level 1 or 2.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Well Tina I didn't decide to write all that for fun. I write this cause someone sound quiet upset cause I attacked he/her like 3 times a day :( . I feel so bad. So I feel she deserve some explaination and it good for someone may feel like him/her just to know what going on.

So I try to make for what i did by doing 3 things :blush:
- Explaination
- Apology
- Compensation ( I gave 3000 of my eggs and promise that I woundn't attack him/her again and in future I offer to revive him/her if ever needed)

So I heard from the person yet, may be person x is still upset with me? :unsure:

I really going to stop palying this game when I beat Sam but he is just too good, i can't seem to catch up with him. :p