The Atk Shop Game

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL ok i notice that people has been so crazy over this game for the people who don't know what im talking about if u havent noticed the little colors by ur name with HP Strength and so forth thats what Im speaking of lol well anyhow I notice how much this game has been to us LOL in the chatroom for those of you who don't chat lol

http://sarnworld.com/discuzz/123flahschat.php

well lol in there u will find me and a few other membes plotting our victims and getting each other to atk each others enemies ... lol Natty and Ning LOL haha and also lol i notice that spam has been hay wired lol

we went from a few weeks ago where top poster of the day was like an average of 12 posts to now up to 40 plus lol and this is barely the afternoon lol imagine by evening lol ... and anyhow some of us has been living and breathing this game seriously lol haha and we also have people who once u enter the chat will scream at u to attack a certain person lol .. i find it kind of sad that we all think this game is stupid, but yet we freak out over it so bad lol and i have to say its been making me smile loads lol to see how we freak out over it lol but anyways how do you think this game has affected sw? for me spam, lol and murderers!! Julie over there is thinking about killing loads LOL hahaha but anyways i shall end with

Edit I also notice a few people who has rarely posted posting LOL!!

WTF ROCKS!!!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol its fun i tried it, at first i was worried wats it about because i didnt wanted to attack anyone haha
now i'm after whoever is weak :p didnt know we will get more eggs due to posting thats really going to get SW abit too active around here hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
active with spam yes lol but let me tell you guys a secret the longer your post the more eggs u get so for those of u who spam with a few words lol its not worth it u can post like in 19 topics and i can post in one and get more eggs than you.. i got 100 eggs just from starting this topic look at the length I wrot lol so the secret isnt post as much as u can but its the length of ur post!!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
omgosh someone killed me so fast :( i was just re-borning, gosh so mean -_- -_-
I see i see, I better start posting lakorn summaries :lol: :lol: :wacko: too bad i don't really post unless i really do need to comment :lol: i don't really spam unless its at Spicy :arrg:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hhmmmm what has this game done to me? it made me aware that so much ppl wanted to kill me. lol. seriously though its like everytime i log in i always somehow find myself dead! the only thing i hate is that u can attack users anonymously and they don't even know it except when they log in and find themselves dead! at first i was like heck no i am not going to play this game but now i am like shoot i don't want to always be the victim, sometimes being the murderer is fun too! :lol: That is only if the person u killed dies and u advance to the next level which i have not yet advanced!!!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haha penny im know im fast its cus im a NINJA..lol

and yeah i know wat u mean too..i tried to kill marduk then boom! i came on and it say i have 0 hp...eh..?

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
u attack people lol and when ur ab to die u go to the atkshop link and buy some tonics to revive ur power and start killing ppl! lol

umm i was wondering how do you revive yourself? I know you have to buy the tonics and stuff but it says that you cannot use those tonics for yourself? you can only give it to only other members? is that right? correct me if i am wrong okay because I don't know how to really play this game.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lmao: some team is ganging up on me, I'm still dead :arrg: :arrg:
but lucky the RIP smilie is cute and not all horrible and scary :lol:

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Ohhhhh!! :lol: I've been wondering for so long about the bars on the side.. haha But I'm still not getting so much of this game... Still very confused.. hehe Gosh! This thing got me so confused!!! haha I signed back on earlier today and found myself dead!!! :lol: I was so confused to see the RIP thing on the side lol and then I posted somewhere and RukD2B was like "u're dead?!?!" haha I asked what I was suppose to do after that, and Luvtik told me to wait til I'm alive again.. lol she was so nice. haha I was confused for a while... :lol: So do I just randomly attack people to be able to stay alive?

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
LOl no u need to like fill ur tonic to get ur hp back everytime it goes down ... lol
ahhhhhhh I guess someone attacke me again :lol: the HP went down...Oh ok ka, so I use the sarnie eggs to buy the tonic. What's the differences between Restore and Revive? When I'm tryin to get the HP from 27 to 30, do I get the restore one? oh almost forgot, does attacking a person help with anything? and what is the green bar mean?