The Atk Shop Game

:D I want to do a bit of explaining about this game. I notice there is some misunderstanding about this game which is understandably cause been attack again and again does not sound nice . I hope what I said will make sense. If you got any question, you pm me I try to explain the best I can.

The aim of this game is reach as high lever as you can and it a never ending game, you play for fun. And if you find your self been attack so often, it definitely not because someone hate you. It purely part of the game, which you attack people to gain max exp in order to reach higher lever.

Important Rules:
Depending on your level there is certain number of people you can attack every 3hr or less.

You can not attack someone that is 16 levels below you. For example I’m level 25 now and I'm allowed like 28 attack every 3 hrs. I can only attack members that is level > 9 and there is only 16 out of 5000 members I can choose from right now. And if my guild rule stat that I’m not allow to attack my own group members, this mean I only have 9 members left to attack.
It a good thing if someone attack you and refill both your hp and strength back to full, cause you absolutely loss nothing but you can gain 1 exp with automatic counterattack (unless you are :rolleyes: dead). It highly and unlikely that attacker will refill any strength or hp back for you unless you're part of their guild (group). And only if they are really rich (with like lots of eggs), otherwise they can’t afford to do that and it is very time consuming to buy and donate it back.
One of the main reason for been attack so often is
- you're not part of a guild
- Properly cause you’re >level 3

If you find yourself been attacked very often, try to join a guild. Often your guild members can help to restore your hp and strength and revive you when you’re dead. You can do this by go to (Atkshop > Guilds on left side > And from there you can view available group and you make request to join a guild and wait for the guild master to accept you.

Part of playing this game is solely having fun and nothing personal, if I attack someone again and again it have nothing to do with hating them but totally cause the game rule that you can’t attack someone 16 level below. :wub: It may be a bit hard to understand, but as you level go up higher and higher, you know why. Hope every one have fun.

Well Tina I didn't decide to write all that for fun. I write this cause someone sound quiet upset cause I attacked he/her like 3 times a day :( . I feel so bad. So I feel she deserve some explaination and it good for someone may feel like him/her just to know what going on.

So I try to make for what i did by doing 3 things :blush:
- Explaination
- Apology
- Compensation ( I gave 3000 of my eggs and promise that I woundn't attack him/her again and in future I offer to revive him/her if ever needed)

So I heard from the person yet, may be person x is still upset with me? :unsure:
I really going to stop palying this game when I beat Sam but he is just too good, i can't seem to catch up with him. :p
:unsure: o_O i think u talking about me?
Really sorry that make u write all that things... but i find that game so boring then i try others things to annoy ppl...and now i feel really bad to see that u take seriously what i write.. :(
Really really sorry for that. . .i already gave u back all ur eggs

N.B: i always say that i hate ppl .. ..but the question is: how come i can hate them when i don't really khnow who they are? .... word is only word don't take it serious and enjoy with the game...u can kill me again i don't care.....because a game will be always a game....like it will be always a virtual thing....

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
hehe yes. this is only a game ... sorry everyone, just trying to reach the highest level possible.

Amy, beating Sam1 *smile* that is a very difficult task to achieve because Sam1 is pretty good with games. You seen Sam1 in MB ... gosh! *workship* lol

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
darn, i should never have started playing this game cuz now i'm addicted and i have to check every so often to see whether i'm dead or not! since i'm addicted and want to raise my level, i have to keep attacking. then, i realized that i need to post more because i have no eggs and can't afford to by tonics to restore myself! and like everyone...sorry if i'm attacking you! it's nothing personal, really!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:unsure: o_O i think u talking about me?
Really sorry that make u write all that things... but i find that game so boring then i try others things to annoy ppl...and now i feel really bad to see that u take seriously what i write.. :(
Really really sorry for that. . .i already gave u back all ur eggs

N.B: i always say that i hate ppl .. ..but the question is: how come i can hate them when i don't really khnow who they are? .... word is only word don't take it serious and enjoy with the game...u can kill me again i don't care.....because a game will be always a game....like it will be always a virtual thing....
:yahoo: That ok pleang sney, it a relief knowing you just jk around with me. I guess it a bit when you're communicating online cause I don't see the person face, so you don't know whether is jk or seriouse. You just got to take their words for it unless you know them pretty well off course. btw thanks for the rep. :wub:

hehe yes. this is only a game ... sorry everyone, just trying to reach the highest level possible.

Amy, beating Sam1 *smile* that is a very difficult task to achieve because Sam1 is pretty good with games. You seen Sam1 in MB ... gosh! *workship* lol
Yeah this funny, when this game come out at MB, i thought it was like sw reputation system, except that you attack the one you hate. :lol: If i can beat Sam1 at any time at all, I take it as I reach my goal. I think i doing pretty well consider i started like 8 level behind him. :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
hehe why does Sarnworld have to have all these stuff that gets me so addicted T_T first it was the arcade section where i was addicted for 2 weeks and now this and the new game hopefully doesn't do the same too.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: OMG I came first, I actually won Sam1, the game expert. I can finally stop playing this game. I've reach my goal. Even though it not for long. Here is the prove. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Amy = 1st place

Picture 2

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Haha Amy, I was just about to post sc of it too since I saw it also, you beat Sam1 by 8 exp points, whaooo go Amy hehehe, so glad for you, you can stop playing lol!!!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Thanks Phew. I have sc it cause i know it woudn't last, when Sam1 come back tomorrow, he going to take over the place. But I so happy i beat the game expert. :yahoo:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thanks Phew. I have sc it cause i know it woudn't last, when Sam1 come back tomorrow, he going to take over the place. But I so happy i beat the game expert. :yahoo:
Your truly quitting? wow I dont have a goal in this time to beat Sam1 like you so I dont know when to quit, maybe when I beat you I'll quit :lol: :lol: since your stopping I dont think its too hard, because I know that we have ip problems too, right? :arrg: :arrg:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Amy = 1st place

Picture 2
I have to requote this again. I work to hard for it. Now I can go and catch up with some sleep. When I was playing this game. It look like Sam never goes to sleep, like every 3 hrs he back to attack some more.
Darvil I take your "wow" as congratulation. :lol:
Now I going to give my money back to tina and all potions to my guild members.

Your truly quitting? wow I dont have a goal in this time to beat Sam1 like you so I dont know when to quit, maybe when I beat you I'll quit :lol: :lol: since your stopping I dont think its too hard, because I know that we have ip problems too, right? :arrg: :arrg:
Yes, I want to get some proper sleep. And I think you should try to beat Sam too, cause it no point in winning me cause I not playing anymore. It more rewarding if you try to win someone that still playing. :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol I'm not as addicted anymore lol plus I only drop in to make an attack once or twice a day even though I'm on all day lol.
Well Amy, we KiLLer InsTinct are good lol we top the chart ahuh ahuh :D

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
lol I'm not as addicted anymore lol plus I only drop in to make an attack once or twice a day even though I'm on all day lol.
Well Amy, we KiLLer InsTinct are good lol we top the chart ahuh ahuh :D
:D We make a great team. We were the top 3 on the chart. We outsmart the other team by killing each other, except for Sam1. :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
hahah since I came to be level 20 I result in bringing a member back to life who was already died so I can kill or attack to gain exp.
Now I keep on trying to attack more even some members that i havent attacked says I've just attacked recently .... so that pretty much slows me down since level 4 above isn't much people.