The Atk Shop Game

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Amy, I'll help donate some of strength hehe ^^ since before we became the same team I love killing you lol it was so fun haha :wub:
Am i suppose to happy or sad that you love killing me, why me? In case yo forgotten there is another 5000 other members for you to choose from. And don't worry about donating strength cause i can't kill anyone till another 1 hrs. I only want eggs, i may set up my shop to sell some song or something. :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Am i suppose to happy or sad that you love killing me, why me? In case yo forgotten there is another 5000 other members for you to choose from. And don't worry about donating strength cause i can't kill anyone till another 1 hrs. I only want eggs, i may set up my shop to sell some song or something. :lol:
I see I see your waiting for your hour :lol:
your truly evil inside Amy -_- I like to kill ones thats on the target list lol which 5000 members is not really in the target list :p

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I see I see your waiting for your hour :lol:
your truly evil inside Amy -_- I like to kill ones thats on the target list lol which 5000 members is not really in the target list :p
Nooo I;m not evil inside or outside but I'm actually very careful about my victims, I try to choose one that not playing this game like Level 1 player, until recently I level up so much that I can't attack someone 16 level before me. So I haven't got much choice now. I have to select 22 people every 3 hrs, I was planning to add you to list but I can't. ;)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Nooo I;m not evil inside or outside but I'm actually very careful about my victims, I try to choose one that not playing this game like Level 1 player, until recently I level up so much that I can't attack someone 16 level before me. So I haven't got much choice now. I have to select 22 people every 3 hrs, I was planning to add you to list but I can't. ;)
ya attack me i want mine & Tina's eggs back <_< lol!!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
ya attack me i want mine & Tina's eggs back <_< lol!!
Oh is that where my eggs come from. I thought it magically multiply itselt....jk :lol: . I haven't attack you yet, so don't worry about the refund for the eggs. And I woundn't attack you cause we are on the same team, every night before i go to bed i go around giving my hp and strenght to our team members. Thanks for the eggs Phew, it so nice of you, i guess that will make up for you loving to kill me :wub:

Haha Amy you look very calm and kind here in the forum. Just realised you've killed so many you another evil in an angel body haha. :lol:
Haha, very funny Dos, it the way the game is set to be. :lol: I may need to change my avatar while i play this game.
I agree, Amy is very evil deep deep down, you seem to gentle and nice but look your level, its dang 15!! you were at leve 7-8 the other day :huh: :huh:
*cough* -_- I didn't know you guys were talking behind my back, we are suppose to be on the same team. It not my fault that every I shot i make take one life away, you have to ask Darvil. I work hard for my level so i can reach my aim, sweet Phew. :lol:

noungning

Heartless
OMG i want some son-in-law eggs! gosh i miss it, i want some now. great! :drool:

noungning

Heartless
in thai it's pronounce kai-loohk-keuy

um it's where they take the egg, boil it, then after it's hard boiled, then fry it, but before that take the yolk that's cooked out and mix it with cooked ground pork, and then prepare a sweet & sour sauce to cover the egg

i don't know why it's called the son-in-law egg, but it's good!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty

um it's where they take the egg, boil it, then after it's hard boiled, then fry it, but before that take the yolk that's cooked out and mix it with cooked ground pork, and then prepare a sweet & sour sauce to cover the egg

Thanks ning, i eat something similar but didn't have teh sweet and sour sauce. Mmm i have drop by some thai resturant tomorrow and I hope they know what i'm talking about when ask for son in law eggs. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG how kind you are KhoOnxNouxWanxJai.

I'm drowning into your sea of kindness :lmao: (Please be reminded that I used drowning not sinking :lol:)
With this eggs I'll have enough omlet / fried eggs / boiled eggs / grilled eggs / salty eggs / sweety eggs / stew eggs / son-in-law eggs and horse-pee eggs for the whole year LOL

Thanks so much KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Kiss Kiss

ps. How do I insert a picture here?

Wow lucky you Dos. Hey you are on my team right. Are you going to share some these eggs so i have some nice meal like your list. :lol:
And what do you mean by how to insert a picture.

oh gosh LOL Dos mai pen rai ja :p btw whats ur real name? LOL u can call me tina by the way =) heheh and insert a picture? hmm u can go do this

My Control>>>>Edit Avatar Settings and upload your pictures lol o___O or u can use the gallery to upload ur pictures and u do that by going to

My Control >>>Create Album

This is all iin ur control panel :p hehehe or u can use a site like Tinypic.com and just post the link

And Amy Tah Hark You want eggs tarm eng gor dai nee :p Yarng Nee I hai yoo laew lah :p

Ning LOL hahha u making me hungry now o___O

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I dont think they really sell son in law eggs at shops because it is kind of hard to make but if you make it youself to eat at home i think its much easier. My sis made some a few months ago last time lol its nice.

Here's a picture of it: :drool: :drool: :drool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I dont think they really sell son in law eggs at shops because it is kind of hard to make but if you make it youself to eat at home i think its much easier. My sis made some a few months ago last time lol its nice.

Here's a picture of it: :drool: :drool: :drool:

oh gosh no thanks for making me hungrier!!!! lol :p

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Now you are making me hungry Phew :drool: . I thought ning said you have to remove the york, or may be it another way to making it. Still I prefer to buy it than make it. ^_^

To Tina
And Amy Tah Hark You want eggs tarm eng gor dai nee Yarng Nee I hai yoo laew lah
The only part i understand is "Amy you want eggs" and the answer is yes please. :wub:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Tina and her kindness :wub: :wub: gotta love her, rak tee soot laew lae! :blush: :blush: Amy rua katan hun loei haha
i want some son-inlaw eggs now too, going to tell my mum tomorrow and i know she'll make it for me in no time, I'll take photos :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aww thank you so much Tina, you are so nice. Tomorrow I going to take you off my target list. :p

Tina and her kindness :wub: :wub: gotta love her, rak tee soot laew lae! :blush: :blush: Amy rua katan hun loei haha
i want some son-inlaw eggs now too, going to tell my mum tomorrow and i know she'll make it for me in no time, I'll take photos :lol:

hahah amy its ok and lol i dont mind u attacking me we don't have a choice since we can't attack anyone 16 levels below us i can only atk level 5 and up now and once i level again i can only atk levels 6 and up LOL we need to get him to change that rule lol

and Phew :p hehehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL sorry but i filled ur power back for u :p after i kicked it LOL hahah Like i said i have no choice i can only attack people level 5 and up and theres little people that are in those levels lol and im even atking my friends but at least i fill power back after attacking ya'll LOL