The Atk Shop Game

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg Phew mai lin duay garn lur? that makes him less attractive ... i yark dai tah poo chai tee poo ying urn torng garn 555 lol kidding LOL and anyways P' gor me fan murn garn tah kao mai yoo jah pben rai pai hahah lol kidding

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
phew!! u just attacked me?
you were yellow :blush: i wanted my exp points hehe forgive me I'll donate my health :spin: :spin:

p'Tina mai dee jai lor tee Sunny hai Dos kub pee? mai fight gun na B) Sunny mai yark dai rock :loool:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
hehehe well if u can have them all ...u know! :p

And I promise I won't fight over Dos with you (don't wanna be in ur dark list)! lol I have Darvil in my mind!!!! lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg you wanna hit on my khoon tah and become my khoon yai? lol i need to interview you first LOL and plus the more fighting the more better that way if he pick me I know i have that much game LOL hahah kidding LOLsss oh gah i feel so teenagerish lol well i am one but h.s teenagrish i mean is the way i feel lol fighting for a boy and plus we havent even seen his pic yet lol but its ok khon yarng tina mai care look rok LOL haha and plusssssss wat else oh yeh all the other guys i dont know if they exist ^_^ :lol:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
-____- fighting over some1 and u never see the face.....lol

hmmm so u and Darvil r in the same family?????When's the interview??!!! I'M ready whenever u want!!!!!! lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol wai the face dont matta!!

and yeah Darvil's my khoon tah and the interview hmmm i dunoo as long as ur not on my blacklist go for it but i warn u theres alot of girls that might kill u cause my grandpy is an enemy of many and currently dating sarnworlds clown mr marduk but thats jus his boyfriend ... maybe he wants a gf to LOL haha and

and nong sunny jah :p i kidd with u and lol hey hai laew hai loey nah LOL

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
wahhh i just notice i call myself Sunny lol!!
yep hai laew hai leoi jing jing, sunya ka khun p'khaaaa :D

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Oh my! They come by two! lol Ok I shut up now gonna watch him from far Dx...don't wanna get kill....got kill two times in a day it's enough....I can't imagine wut it's gonna be next... -____-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh girl why u so chicken is that the atitude of someone who wanna catch a big fish like my grandpy lol shooooo battle till the end i mean wats the worst that can happen u die come back to life and fight again!!! lol and when u fight and get it u appreciate it more and if u win u get a

Larn sao tee saen jah na ruk like me so its not grandpy thats the prize its nou ngai :p :wub: LOL haha kidding

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
hahaha u'r funny :p

The thing is I only have 5 attacks a day?? Don't worry I won't give up on him plus he's come with another guy and you the big price! lol

By the way i'm surprise noone is fighting for him....but want to fight him! lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
LOl awww corp khoon nah nong tee na ruk :p and hahha u jus noticed? LOl its been like 2 pages long LOl haaha
ahuh i forgot i was at sw, normally i dont call myself Sunny if I'm under Phew, and normally i dont really speak Thai-karaoke much if i'm at other forums :lol: ya see my real home is at spicy lol!! where i can spam without getting arrested hehe :spin: :blush: :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol oh girl watch ning comes in here ab u tryna take ova grandpa LOL and u get attacks every 3 hours and the amount depends on what level u on and eh wats wrong with me as the big price ... LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ahuh i forgot i was at sw, normally i dont call myself Sunny if I'm under Phew, and normally i dont really speak Thai-karaoke much if i'm at other forums :lol: ya see my real home is at spicy lol!! where i can spam without getting arrested hehe :spin: :blush: :blush:

OMG no!!! no one can like darv!!! no one! :arrg: :loool:

Coughs N'Sunny whaever Lolss and hey we're all famz here and its not like u can stop yoself and plus everyone spams LOL lookie me haha

and LOL ning ^5 LOL i have like a 100 question interview sheet for anyone who wants grandpy LOL

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
OMG no!!! no one can like darv!!! no one! :arrg: :loool:
U'r right no one can like him BUT ME!!!! LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, You'll make my dream come true by matching me with ur grandpy! lol U'r the one that told me not to give up and fight so u'll help me fight NoungNing! lol