The Atk Shop Game

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
LOL hahah awwwwwww ok seeing as u are my buddy and a fellow spicier lol and since i killed u so many times LOL ill make up by giving u some $$$ so in about 1 minute check ur egg count LOL
:eek: Tina :spin: I'm sinking in your kindness :spin: :spin:
I was so shocked to see my eggs :spin: :blush: thank you! hehe and I didn't really mean to get any eggs from you, I was just trying to see :lol: but didn't think you would :blush: :blush:

omgosh attack me all you want! :yahoo: :

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dos tah hark wah you bpen poo chai I yark roo nair nair LOL hahah lol

and wadee ca Im tina :wub:

Dos

sarNie Egg
Dos tah hark wah you bpen poo chai I yark roo nair nair LOL hahah lol

and wadee ca Im tina :wub:
I'm one of the cutest boy in Thailand aged 18 ONLY :yahoo:

PS.

"im so rich this little won't hurt me" its said alot in lakorns LOL

It's called Khon Nar Khang Mai Ruang ja :lol:

Literally : My leg hair won't fall off :lol:

Dos

sarNie Egg
:rolleyes: oh uh Dos is trying to do the same to Tina as me!!! :lol: but a little bit straight out haha

555 I don't wanna copy your trick :lol:

OMG it's high time I left for bed. I gotta go now.
Bye Bye and I'll be back for spamming again tomorrow :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
shrugs but Dos how about i buy your 411??? LOL hahha u tell me a lil more about urself so I can get to know you Lol o___O

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lmfao Phew btw are u older or younger than me Phew? and ooOo juicyfruit my bad girl lol u need to revive well let somene bring u back to life or wait for 3 hours lol to come back to life

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Lmfao Phew btw are u older or younger than me Phew? and ooOo juicyfruit my bad girl lol u need to revive well let somene bring u back to life or wait for 3 hours lol to come back to life
YOU!!! U better watch ur back AND ALL of you that attack me when I'll be alive!!! HAHAHAAHAH ><