The Atk Shop Game

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
AND..dont think about ning :blink: when attacking ppls
LOL..after my last post..i went to attack tim..and i freaken missed..LOL
:p

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i hate this game because i'm a poor smuck because u only get money from posting DARV u fool u need to make it so we gain money when we kill someone

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I can't believe I'm sitting here making sure myself is save -_-
its taking over my life!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wow i see the people I kill alot be posting in this thread hahha LOL oh man this is funny LOL o___O its ok alls fair in love and war Lol and its not like i mean to its al part of the game u know i still <33 ruk u guys :wub: lol

noungning

Heartless
hahahah gosh i've never had such a great laugh for a few days until i read all this hahah this is some funny stuff!!!

and julie stop thinking about me then!!! gosh hahah but i mean it's beneficial to stop seriously because i need to clean up you 1 or 2 hps ahahahhhahaha

yeah don't attack me if u don't wanna die. be nice to me and i'll give u some eggs haha:lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ohhhh and phew girl dont worry its not only taking over ur life but the lives of everyone else playing lol tell me whoever is in the game that u don't come check ur stats every 3 hours when u get ur attck turns back !!! lol

Julie and ning hahha =x man this thread is some funny crud lol =x

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I can't believe I'm sitting here making sure myself is save -_-
its taking over my life!!
:lol: Omg Phew, you don't have to sit here and wait to refill your health. Once you reach your max number of attack just come back in 3 hrs time and everything should be refill to full for may be half full again. As long you don't let people kill you again after 3 hrs cause you have to wait another 3 hrs unless your guild team reviv you.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i have to admit..i'm pretty into this game..and that i'm quite addicted..but everytime i wake up in the morning i'm dead!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lol: Omg Phew, you don't have to sit here and wait to refill your health. Once you reach your max number of attack just come back in 3 hrs time and everything should be refill to full for may be half full again. As long you don't let people kill you again after 3 hrs cause you have to wait another 3 hrs unless your guild team reviv you.
I can't help it <_< if someone attacks I'll refill and try to keep myself full -_-
I should not get in too much with it :wacko:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
OMG just realised that I've run out of eggs. :lmao:
yea thats the way to go, get some more by doing something like this :spin: :blush:
always at this hour 80% of the members will be dead, why is that? lol! I've just killed only 6 :lol:

Dos

sarNie Egg
yea thats the way to go, get some more by doing something like this :spin: :blush:
always at this hour 80% of the members will be dead, why is that? lol! I've just killed only 6 :lol:
OH Phew when did you become LV 7???

Yesterday you still followed me!!! You evil killing lots and LV up so quickly.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
errr Natty, I havent attacked you for 2 nights and within those you were yellow and/or red! you are soooo :arrg:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
LOL Phew and Dos LOL my top killss sorry hahhahha lol u two were jus so easy T____T lol
yea i don't know why I always lose when it auto attacks it should try its best to win :lmao:
its okay i die for one night, no sulking :blush: I've killed many already anyways :lol: :lol:

Dos

sarNie Egg
yea i don't know why I always lose when it auto attacks it should try its best to win :lmao:
its okay i die for one night, no sulking :blush: I've killed many already anyways :lol: :lol:
I dont know why I often missed when trying to shoot someone with gun or that huge gun. Today I just missed twice. :lmao: As well as that it happened to leave 1HP for my competitor to shoot me back and took me some 10+HP off :lmao: :lmao:

noungning

Heartless
I dont know why I often missed when trying to shoot someone with gun or that huge gun. Today I just missed twice. :lmao: As well as that it happened to leave 1HP for my competitor to shoot me back and took me some 10+HP off :lmao: :lmao:
lol this is sooo funny!!! did u think of me when doing this?? hahaahahahhah :lol: