The Atk Shop Game

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
WHAT HAS IT DONE TO ME..?

IT HAS MADE ME INTO A MAD MANIAC EVERYTIME I COME ON IT SAYS IM DEAD =x IT MAKING ME CRAZY!! IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE I'D GET OUT MY SHOTGUN!!! MUA HAHAHHAHA SEE I TELL YA ITS MAKING ME CRAZZZZYYYY!!! O.O

JK HAHA ;P

Dos

sarNie Egg
lol this is sooo funny!!! did u think of me when doing this?? hahaahahahhah :lol:
Not just you noungning in fact many. Just a moment ago I used that huge gun to shoot a person with HP 16 thinking he would be finished off for sure. Guess what, I could only take off 12 leaving 4HP for him to take my 11HP off again :lmao: :lmao:

Now I have no Str to fight back. I'm about to go to bed. I'm sure when I get up my death stat will be increased :yahoo:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
My aim for this game is to beat Sam. I can stop playing once i reach that goal. :p
I dont know what i was doing when I decided to shoot Sam :wacko: i almost kill myself instead :(
now hopefully that doesn't happen again, this game is really bad, its doing my head in :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude i cant attack anyone below level 4 LOL since i reached level 20 how gay and not that many people up there in level 4 and above darN!!!! lolsssss

Dos

sarNie Egg
My aim for this game is to beat Sam. I can stop playing once i reach that goal. :p
Haha Amy you look very calm and kind here in the forum. Just realised you've killed so many you another evil in an angel body haha. :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Dude i cant attack anyone below level 4 LOL since i reached level 20 how gay and not that many people up there in level 4 and above darN!!!! lolsssss
lol Tina, I can't touch you since I'll die trying to :lmao: stop coming to bully me!! :lmao: there are others too ya know :lmao: :lmao:

I agree, Amy is very evil deep deep down, you seem to gentle and nice but look your level, its dang 15!! you were at leve 7-8 the other day :huh: :huh:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL Phew i have no choice lol i can only attack people level 4 and up because grandpa changed the rules to where if u reach level 17 u can't atk anyone 16 levels below u so blame him!! lol when he allows me to attack everyone else then ill quit bullying yah LOL hahha

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
LOL Phew i have no choice lol i can only attack people level 4 and up because grandpa changed the rules to where if u reach level 17 u can't atk anyone 16 levels below u so blame him!! lol when he allows me to attack everyone else then ill quit bullying yah LOL hahha
But there are enough over level 4 too ya know -_-
I think bullying the new ones are fun :lol: like level 1 lol!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
but but i have like 24 attacks :( and theres not that many people up there and a few are my teammates o__O lol so wah wah wah wah can't do anything but bully LOL

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
but but i have like 24 attacks :( and theres not that many people up there and a few are my teammates o__O lol so wah wah wah wah can't do anything but bully LOL
gosh that sounds kind of boring lol 24 attacks and always win <_< not much thrills lol
btw how do you get sooooo many eggs lol, I know you told the secret but it seems like its impossible to get millions like that :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol well lets see eggs ... ummm yeah posts? lol hahaha i actually had like 6 million but i gave 5 of it to my girl noungning <333 lol 555 and there is no secret... lol woOw lol and I just noticed that ..... Amy and Pimmy are gaining up on me at memory box on this game also!!!! lol but to bad hah in yo faces I don't play the game there LOL

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I'm your girl too Tina :lol: :spin:
does posting 1000 words get you more eggs than just 10-20 words? :blush: lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL yups the more you post in one post you get more eggs its your count of words I think... LOL hahahh eggs don't help much lol unless u die and atk alot lol and shoooo ur my girl but not on my team hahah LOL go ask kevin for money LOL i gave him 40 k and he joins the enemy shoo lol u should ask him for some eggs lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
LOL yups the more you post in one post you get more eggs its your count of words I think... LOL hahahh eggs don't help much lol unless u die and atk alot lol and shoooo ur my girl but not on my team hahah LOL go ask kevin for money LOL i gave him 40 k and he joins the enemy shoo lol u should ask him for some eggs lol
I'm asking in the name of a friend :blush: and those who know each other, not teams or enemy na ka :spin:
ok I'll dig my way through this hardship and this horrible addction :arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL hahah awwwwwww ok seeing as u are my buddy and a fellow spicier lol and since i killed u so many times LOL ill make up by giving u some $$$ so in about 1 minute check ur egg count LOL

Dos

sarNie Egg
gosh that sounds kind of boring lol 24 attacks and always win <_< not much thrills lol
Unlike me. I was always afraid if I would miss the target and then get a hit back. Ahhh in fact I've just got myself killed by a LV1 person hahaha poor me :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know Dos when i was level 15 i attacked a level 1 person and missed LOL it was so sad its happened with someone who was ab to die to LOL and i was like dude i just wasted a kiLL!!