The Atk Shop Game

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
My goal is to beat Sam1 too lol I'm dying to quit and its so hard when soo few are 16 levels below me T__T someone ban Sam1 for a few days for me please LOL!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Whaooo :yahoo:

HOWEVER!!

Now that Amy is back in the game -_- I have problems doing my attacks since our IPs crush and she is beatting me atm :wacko: omg I'm not going to be sitting around waiting for her time to expires so I ONCE RULE THE THRONE :yahoo: :lol: Anyways I'm not going to waste my sleeps anymore B) 2nd is good I'll come around whenever I can and continue it slowing instead of every 3 hours like this :loool:

:yahoo:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Whaooo :yahoo:

HOWEVER!!

Now that Amy is back in the game -_- I have problems doing my attacks since our IPs crush and she is beatting me atm :wacko: omg I'm not going to be sitting around waiting for her time to expires so I ONCE RULE THE THRONE :yahoo: :lol: Anyways I'm not going to waste my sleeps anymore B) 2nd is good I'll come around whenever I can and continue it slowing instead of every 3 hours like this :loool:

:yahoo:

:lol: Congratulation that you have beat Sam 1. Yeah I decide to entering the game again for a little while Sam1 is away for so long and that was a good chance I got to win him again. And I thought our ip don't cruch anymore cause I was able to attack people you already have attacked. Werid :huh: Anyway I wonudn't be playing for long.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Lucky you Amy because I can't attack after you since you have attacked, so sad :(
Anyways now I'm sitting around waiting for you to expire lol. Lucky Dos quit because I think our IP also crush too, lol the three of us haha.