The Atk Shop Game

noungning

Heartless
U'r right no one can like him BUT ME!!!! LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, You'll make my dream come true by matching me with ur grandpy! lol U'r the one that told me not to give up and fight so u'll help me fight NoungNing! lol
OMG no way, tim will not like anyone!!! and i'm not letting him hahahaha... so no way are u getting tina to turn on me!! i trained that girl with my killing hands to get to where she is!

tim isn't mine but i don't allow this to happen, over my dead game body!!! :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
gosh i kill so many people each day. I don't want do that but the weapson are just too strong. All I really want to gain Exp. I bet i have lots of enermy. :lol:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Still love him!!! lol

I think about it....Ning also wants Dos....she has to chose now...Darvil or Dos! lol

noungning

Heartless
lmao i want to keep em both!!! u ever hear tata's song - yark kep tur wai tung song kone... yeah i'm taking both, i'm not chosing and tim is all mine... so don't even think!!! dos is newer blood and he's also mine!! well tina can have a leg but he's mine!! :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah him without one leg might be sexy sood sood cause he cant run away from meeh LOL haha kidding

Dos

sarNie Egg
OMG how kind you are KhoOnxNouxWanxJai.

I'm drowning into your sea of kindness :lmao: (Please be reminded that I used drowning not sinking :lol:)

With this eggs I'll have enough omlet / fried eggs / boiled eggs / grilled eggs / salty eggs / sweety eggs / stew eggs / son-in-law eggs and horse-pee eggs for the whole year LOL

Thanks so much KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Kiss Kiss

ps. How do I insert a picture here?

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
OMG how kind you are KhoOnxNouxWanxJai.

I'm drowning into your sea of kindness :lmao: (Please be reminded that I used drowning not sinking :lol:)
With this eggs I'll have enough omlet / fried eggs / boiled eggs / grilled eggs / salty eggs / sweety eggs / stew eggs / son-in-law eggs and horse-pee eggs for the whole year LOL

Thanks so much KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Kiss Kiss

ps. How do I insert a picture here?
Wow lucky you Dos. Hey you are on my team right. Are you going to share some these eggs so i have some nice meal like your list. :lol:
And what do you mean by how to insert a picture.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol!! I'm getting annoyed being on the same team as the ones who are red often :lol: :lol:
Tina is super kind :yahoo: even on different teams, I'm flying in her kindess hehe, thanks sweets for the eggs last night :wub: :wub:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
lol!! I'm getting annoyed being on the same team as the ones who are red often :lol: :lol:
Tina is super kind :yahoo: even on different teams, I'm flying in her kindess hehe, thanks sweets for the eggs last night :wub: :wub:
I wonder what happen to our Guild Master. It seen like only Mr Kevin is going around reviving all our members. -_-

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Amy, I'll help donate some of strength hehe ^^ since before we became the same team I love killing you lol it was so fun haha :wub: