Suparp Burud Chao Din

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing bunniii! This lakorn looks really good. Now I have something to look forward to after Rahut Rissaya ends.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Man :] This storyline looks good! But I dont' think Pinky would make a good role in this movie, Haha iono I just don't see her in it :D Its not that I don't like her, haha whoooooooooooooo But i'll watch it XD for OILLLLLLLL!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL well its already aired and i'm recording it right now >.O and should be up in an hour or so.. but the title changed to

Su Pab Bu Rut Chao Din lol and Pin This Topic? Yeah Yeah? =p

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Tina is the greatest!!!!!!!! Thanks for ul this one..... LOL... i completely forgot about this lakorn....... I'm very excited to see pinky in this one!!!!! Yaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

kermint

sarNie Adult
i would say oil may looks good this lakorn. i guess hahahhahaa

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
WOW.. PINKY AND OIL.. I WOULD'VE NEVER GUESS THAT.. BUT BY LOOKING AT THE PREVIEW.. THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER.. I LOVE LAKORNS WHERE P'EK AND N'EK WONDER IF THEY ARE THE PERSON THEY'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far it's good. Pinky is so cute. i like her character. a talkative adorable girl which fit her well and she play it cute. Oil character is quiet, it fits him. it will be more good after he became rich and they meet again.and he pretend not to know her.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
interesting, i can't wait.. omg, oil is starring with all the new-comers.. whose next?

Pu??? perhaps, fang???.. :)

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
i'm so happy. The lakorn is already airing. It looks in very good. Oil looks so fresh in the lakorn. Pimky is very cute. They match too much together.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
OO.. liking this lakorn so far, i actually like how oil looks in this one, in Khing Gor Rah his hair was way too long..Pinky looks cute as always..can't wait to watch more :yahoo:

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is pretty i never thought i would like oil and pinky together but they actually look good together. i cant believe they put oil and big in a uniform i was laughing oil look good for a thirty year man he look like he only in his middle twenty.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i just want to add a bit. after Oil left his dad's house. years pass he became rich and change his name. he and Pinky meet again. they are all grown up now.she is not sure if he's the guy she know when they were younger because he change his name and is rich but he always remember her. so it will be some what romantic. i guess after they meet again. :D
Sounds like my kind of lakorn!!!!! I'm going to wait for the begginning to pass first.... hahahhaha i just want to see Oil comes back and be all rich and all...ehhehehehehehheh.... if he comes back as a chef i'm going to be hell of piss though!!! damn writers.... they can't come up with anymore originality?????