Suparp Burud Chao Din

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn will start filming next week. in the la korn Pinky like to bother Oil a lot and he let her because he know who he is, i guess like she's a rich girl higher class than him and he's a poor guy, i guess this is before he became rich and own a farm. i think this will be a good la korn. i can't wait till it air.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
i know so anyone have the whole summary, because i want to know more about this lakorn

samanta

sarNie Egg
thanks for sharing.. o gosh it lookssss sooo good.. i dnt think i have ever seen oil in these kind of roles... so dramatic ~!!!! cant wait to watch it!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just want to add a bit. after Oil left his dad's house. years pass he became rich and change his name. he and Pinky meet again. they are all grown up now.she is not sure if he's the guy she know when they were younger because he change his name and is rich but he always remember her. so it will be some what romantic. i guess after they meet again. :D

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i just want to add a bit. after Oil left his dad's house. years pass he became rich and change his name. he and Pinky meet again. they are all grown up now.she is not sure if he's the guy she know when they were younger because he change his name and is rich but he always remember her. so it will be some what romantic. i guess after they meet again. :D

Ohhh, i bet he's gonna, like, tease her a bit just from knowing that she doesn't really recognise her haha. That would be cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah they like eachother when they were young. even though he left and they didn't see eachother for a long time but he always have her in his heart. she's probably the first girl that is nice to him when he came to live with his dad's family. they became bonded. they fell in love. it will be romantic after they meet again when he's rich and stuffs. he probably pretend not to know her. and she will probably find ways to test if it's really him. i can't wait to see this la korn. :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
I was watching this show...I saw the preview where they dress in school uniforms. They looked so cute and adorable. I hope this lakorn is good too (another lakorn that I'm looking forward too...hope it doesn't disappoint me).