Suparp Burud Chao Din

vina_lek

i so hate the crazy gurl that stay's with him she so eww
I'm just reading throught the recent comments, & I am so LOST. I need to start making some time to watch this. Does anyone know when Oil comes back rich? b/c I don't like watching the pra-ek or nang-ek being abused either. <_<

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I'm just reading throught the recent comments, & I am so LOST. I need to start making some time to watch this. Does anyone know when Oil comes back rich? b/c I don't like watching the pra-ek or nang-ek being abused either. <_<
Oil comes back rich in the middle of episode 4

moilee

sarNie Adult
I like it better after pr'eng became rich. He got a new attitude toward n'eng (only her). The only thing I can't stand was this girl who lived with his mom and he took her in after became rich.....gosh...she thinks she did own him or something...even his new mom didn't like her. I think she's crazy and she doesn't even deserve to get with this guy that loves her. She's very good betraying this negative role. I hope to see her more in the negative roles in her up coming lakorns.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Aom is so crazy in this, she's so possessive of Oil and the wall of pictures she had of Oil :blink:. But oil looks good in this lakorn, and he already admitted he loved Pinky =D

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Okay. I guess I can start watching this lakorn now...Starting with episode 4. Hopefully, I won't be too lost since I'm skipping episodes 1-3. I don't like watching p'ake or n'ake getting abused either.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I have mixed feelings about this lakorn. I like it and at the same time I hate it. I hate how there are not that many scenes between Oil and Pinky and when there are they are only nice with eachother for like 2 minutes then Pinky starts acting like a bitch and Oil has to always be such a damn gentlemen. Seriously! Oil has to learn that good guys finish last lol.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
I have mixed feelings about this lakorn. I like it and at the same time I hate it. I hate how there are not that many scenes between Oil and Pinky and when there are they are only nice with eachother for like 2 minutes then Pinky starts acting like a bitch and Oil has to always be such a damn gentlemen. Seriously! Oil has to learn that good guys finish last lol.

hahahaha i know what u mean, i wish there were more scenes, i mean cute scenes between them. i also dont like it how pinky is always trying to avoid and always acting kind of annoying.. i just wish oil would just hush her and grab her to hug or kiss... that woud be nice........ :rolleyes:

linky

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree...there needs to be more scenes with them. I'm annoyed with pinky rite now. She needs to grow up. She's always getting mad a Oil for stupid reasons....well, that's my opinion. But I have to agree that I got hook when I first watch this last weekend. I stayed up until 6am to finish caught up...LOL...

aalon

sarNie Egg
Aom is so annoying. She doesn't look pretty at all in modern day lakorn, she need to stick to boran lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Aom is annoying. I want her to die. Uh oh I think I am becoming crazy like her lol. But seriously she is always up in Oil's business that it is soooooo damn annoying. How can she expects Oil to like her when he does not want a mom but a girl lol? If I was a dude and a girl kept on calling me every time I was gone then I would so hate her. And I also dislike Jao Noy too. She is evil but her evilness is concealed pretty damn well with her slow speech and fake smiles. I honestly think that this lakorn does not need Aom's character and jao noy's character. Oil has enough vices already without them being in the lakorn. As for Auw I feel so sorry for her. she deserves better than thook's brother. I think that Thook's brother and jao noy should get together. as for auw she should get with ing pan. Aom deserves no one!

numfon

sarNie Adult
this lakon kinda reminds me of umm.. what's the name..King Gaw Rah Kah Gaw Rang? the one that stars Oil and Kwan. lol the characters in both lakons have their own signature line that they repeat like every two minutes.

Attyagum chut chut!! :wacko:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I tried to watch a couple of episodes of this lakorn, but the storyline was too boring so I had to stop. Oil's character is just too prim and proper. I wish his character was a little more spontaneous. Pinky's character seems annoying and childish. I wish ch 7 would start giving her more dramatic serious role, the girl has a lot of potential.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh..i like this darma but i hate pinky...i don't like it because she is so annoying...men if i had a men that love me as much as oil...i would accept his love right away!!!lol...gosh i just love pe-oil so much...so cute in this drama!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes Oil is cute in this drama. I love how Jao Noy saw the engagement and she was so jealous but she faked a smile. haha. The engagement was pretty cute as well if only Big didn't have such a thing against Oil.