Suparp Burud Chao Din

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG..oil and pinky are sooo cute..he's so hot..and she is so pretty~ i especially love the pics wif them in the formal wear~ :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
How is this one coming along? It's such a good storyline, I jsut don't the have the patience to watch the beginning parts anymore. :)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
How is this one coming along? It's such a good storyline, I jsut don't the have the patience to watch the beginning parts anymore. :)
ME TOO...I don't have the patience to watch the beginning when the pa aek is being abused....I just want to watch when he show these ppll, that he can make it richer and better than these ppll.

lisa05

sarNie Egg
well, you have to wait for awhile because he just move into his dad house and he still has to finish school and that only in epi.4

maijune

SarNie Adult
so after being abuse at his dad's house...he will move out and come back rich right?....can't wait then...

Merit

sarNie Adult
I watced the first two epis but I think I will wait until he comes back rich...that might make the storyline more interesting...

So, I'll skip all the other parts and will wait patiently for his return as the rich man.lol. love pinky in this lakorn she is too cute..

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks beckie for clarified it....i will wait till he's rich also then....

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
this movie is so good but aom scares me... hahahahahahaha she looks scary in this movie bec. she is so dangerous and CRAZY!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
just finish watching epi 4 and 5...oil/pinky look so adorable together...

so envy of pinky...that girl can never go wrong with any outfit...lol...

I can't wait for some more sweet scenes between them....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
damn. aom is crazy in this movie =DD ahahha! shes acting like a *****! but yeah, why did they juss skip 10 years hekka fast. so oil was gone ever since his little sister drowned & died?

anjos

I cant waite for the next part....... it getting interesting now.... oil's soo cute and boy...he's still look young...off topice but it is the frist non boran movies that aom play?????

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
no this is not the first non boran lakorn that aom plays.. i think she played in chachacha tee ruk too... anywho oil is so handsome in this lakorn but who plays jao noy? i have never seen her in any lakorn....

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
no this is not the first non boran lakorn that aom plays.. i think she played in chachacha tee ruk too... anywho oil is so handsome in this lakorn but who plays jao noy? i have never seen her in any lakorn....

The girl who plays Jao Noy, is Nok, correct me if im wrong but i think she's Vee's gf?