Suparp Burud Chao Din

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Credits to TV POOL MAGAZINE AND ORNJIRA FROM Interlove Forum!!!

I heard its going to be drama but not sure. and thats about all the info that I have on this! Sorry!

shubby

sarNie Adult
im so glad that pinky is having another lakorn out..heheh...can't wait...but i'm not feeling the pa'ake..hehehe...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder how pinky is going to do in this lakorn since is a drama. i hope its good. i like pinky. wow oil is everywhere now. i like him from the lakorn he is playing with Kwan. so Im really hoping this lakorn is good too since i like them both.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
can't wait for more info, I wanna see how the couple would look on screens.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
hI ALL!

i'M JUST A BIG FAN OF oil THANA, EVER SINCE THE PAIRING WITH kwan...HE'S A GOOD ACTOR I FIND, VERY CUTE!

pinky, i love her too, so cute, I JUST hope she won'T be submissive like the character in kadee det het hang ruk...as for the OIL's character, I hope he'll be MANLY!

can'T wait, keep me posted!

Inthava :wub:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Who would've thought that they'd get paired up, heh? Seems like it's gonna be a good lakorn. I hope it's a romantic drama, though.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yah... Pinky and Oil...two extremely good looking people... i know i won't get bored watching this...even if story is lame....LOL

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, it is a big news because i always hope that Oil & Pimky will play together in a drama. can't wait

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
any news or any comfirmation on this lakorn. if this is confirm i will b jumping up and down. love pinky.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
any news or any comfirmation on this lakorn. if this is confirm i will b jumping up and down. love pinky.
His fanclub said its' confirmed, so they must have read news that it is. It's for a drama for Dida, the same company that brought "King Gor Rah..."

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
humm...pinky and oil...sound good...hopefully it's a drama and not comedy...cuase im kinda tire of comedy.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read a brief storyline and character of pra aek and nang aek. it sounds good. it will be a fun la korn to watch. i can't wait till it air. so excited! i like both Oil&Pinky.
i read it from Pinky webboard.
The correct title of the la korn is call "Suphapburoot chowdin"
Oil play as Vasin/Paul-lieng Kham-aun Surivong owner of Rai Tung Naur(Farm in country), hard worker, strong but fill with sweetness,warmness
Pinky play as Khun Took/Pakavadee Varagitpaisarn nice,kind-hearted, she's like water that fill pra aek's heart with happiness.
pra aek was criticized/insulted for being low class,poor even though his father is from a rich family, after his mother died who is everything to him, he went to live with his father but people in the house wasn't nice to him, they insulted him, that finally he has to leave but because he's a hard worker person he make his life high,better accomplish in life. this la korn sound like drama,love.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank you very much for the summary teedee. The storyline sound very interesting. I can't till it airs and can't wait for some pictures too.