<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is very good, I have to say it. First esp already get me hood. I cant wait till next esp. and thank tina for uploading.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I'm really liking this lakorn and in my opinion i think stefan has improved from his previous lakorn...I really like aump in this one..I hated her in pinmook but her character in here is soo cute..and Namfon can play a real crazy B****..still love her though..can't wait to watch some more..hope it continues on to be good.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
First i thought this la korn was going to be boring. show the old century first then later show the modern time,a lot of fighting over pra aek and stuffs like that. also Kantana la korns are not that fun to watch. i didn't have high hopes about it. but after i saw the first part. it's good. Aump character is cute. Stephan is such a spoil conceited guy. but fun to watch. he play his role stiff. but he improve on his acting than his last la korn. it looks like there will be a lot of cute,sweet scenes of pra aek and nang aek. i think it's cool that last century they were lovers he was a girl and she was a guy. and namfon was a guy that separate them apart,different from many la korns that the girls was a girl and the guy is a guy. they show flash back of what happen to them in the pass century that they kind of remember which is more fun to watch because make you wonder what happen better than some la korns that show the whole story what happen in the last century then the new century show the pass again. it's boring like that. i'm looking forward to the next part. it's good than i expected. also i like that the theme song they put the girls name up first, Aump and Namfon then Stephan because it should be like that because the 2 girls are more experience in acting and famous than him. unlike most la korns that like to put the guys name first. when some girls are more famous than the guys. i notice that Kantana is the company that like to put the girls name first than the guys.cool.

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
the lakorn is really good so far, i love aum character and stephan is acting has improve, the storyline is great can;t wait to watch the next part

donna

sarNie Adult
yeah it was pretty good. they are the descendants of the drama from years ago. how cool that their love keeps going through time.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
so far, so good...but way to early to tell....it'll be intresting to find out what happened to them in their past life that caused them to be where they are...

cecilia

Staff member
it's okay for me..i expect more from it because it's namfon and aum beside stephan..but there's no feeling for me when i saw it..so i can't say it's good or bad..gonna have to wait to see more episodes to make my decision...cuz who know..it might be good like chakrit and joy..but boring .. - whiich make me quite watching half way skipped to see ending..:lol:

natty

Chubs
psssh.. i wasnt even going to watch it when i heard it was stefan.. but then the preview looked so interesting.. and now i cant wait for epi 2 to be post.. i hope this is kantan's break from years of bad lakorns..

i found aum to be really cute in this.. numfon is like evil hot... maybe kantana found a new nang'rai.. lol.. as for stefan.. gotta admit he looks cute.. that is if he doesnt talk or smile..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
psssh.. i wasnt even going to watch it when i heard it was stefan.. but then the preview looked so interesting.. and now i cant wait for epi 2 to be post.. i hope this is kantan's break from years of bad lakorns..

i found aum to be really cute in this.. numfon is like evil hot... maybe kantana found a new nang'rai.. lol.. as for stefan.. gotta admit he looks cute.. that is if he doesnt talk or smile..
hahahahahahahahaha.........gurl you are to funny

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult

LOL. I agree. He does look kinda cute as long as he doesn't talk or smile.

Aum's character is so cute in here! Smart and kinda funny/goofy. So cute!!!

MiSsDaISY

sarNie Egg
THE lakorn look good and both aum and namf very pretty...but don't really like aum chart..i like being strong
but she is not fit to the role childish...no offerder...

tall_one

sarNie Egg
by any chance does anyone know who sings the ending song? i really like it...if sum1 cud tell me that would be great. thanx in advance.

tang071

sarNie Elites
funny his name is "peam" in the lakorn. reminds me of beam d2b haha. at first i was like omg he looks so gay wearing a scarf...and another thing its so damn hot in thailand. then i later find out that he has scar...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i really like this lakorn.. aum charactor is sooo darn cute! and stefan.. lols. his charactor is mysterious... but i like it..

i enjoy this lakorn.. cant wait for the next episodes....

ohh i like the ending theme song too anyone have it?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh wow it finally aired? One of my anticipated lakorn definitely will watch it after the series end. Anyways does Aum and Namfon dress up in oldie clothes or just modern?

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. I agree. He does look kinda cute as long as he doesn't talk or smile.

Aum's character is so cute in here! Smart and kinda funny/goofy. So cute!!!

I'm going to have to disagree with you here on Stefan. LOL I think he is cute regardless. :) He's HOT to me. hee hee :wub: :drool:

mone

sarNie Egg
i like this lakorn. he starting to show his feelings toward aum. his acting needs to improve some tho. he still too stiff

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like this lakorn. IT's very interesting. And I love's Aum style in here, her clothing and her accessories. :wub: