<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
you guys make me wanna watch it..like right now.. but i don't think it's at the rental store i rent my movies.. DARn!!! so what's the storyline so far?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
it's weird. okay aum(prae) and nin(namfon) were men in the past life and they liked the same girl which is peam(stefan) in his past life. well in present day Peam is a singer and Nin likes him alot and I do mean alot, she will do anything to get close to him. Prae is a rich graduate student from overseas who is the person who helps think of a new theme for Peam's new album. However, Prae is the only one who has flashbacks of the past so far though and she would always dream about herself getting hit. Nin is really evil and she killed a cute puppy, how evil! anyways so far she is living with prae only because she can get close to Peam through Prae. This is so far the storyline and all. I just have to add that Stefan looks so gay in this lakorn and he always wears a scarf to hide his scar on his neck. We have no idea where the scar came from yet.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I am Hooked on this lakorn too.. I CAN'T WAIT for episode 5. :) both AUMP && STEFAN are just great togther, and NAMFON can play one MEAN NANG RAI.. i can't wait to watch more..thanks tina for uploading it. :)

persephone24

sarNie Egg
me too... I love this lakorn....i like the story..and I agree namfon can really act as nang rai...wowsers.. can't wait for the next epi either, thank you Tina for the uploads.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i know i was thinking the same thing...namfon is doing an awesome job!!!! she creeps me out too!!! LOL...stefan is a little stiff but he's doing better than in LNJ. loving this lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
my god.. numfon's character..:blink: see.. this is what i call "sundaan mai dee" totally evil by nature.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
my god.. numfon's character..:blink: see.. this is what i call "sundaan mai dee" totally evil by nature.
yeap, I agreed, Numfon's character is evil and like what you say it evil by nature, last life is evil and come to this life still evil. I love the scence where stefan(peam) want to get some fresh air but prae think he is commit suicide so she ran back to pull him down on the clift and yelling at him, it really funny. I think it was sweet and funny.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too..I'm curious about Peam's past life too. I wonder if in the past, he (was the girl than) hanged himself or throat cutted by somebody.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
from the look of the scar, it looks like a cut. i hope we find out soon what happened in the past. this lakorn is so good! i love the goofiness of aum's character. so cute!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAH! namfon is scarying the s*** out of mee XD shes crazy. Damn I wonder if theres any girls out there in the real world that would do that. LOLS! gauud. talk about Baah-Dara.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i bet there is someone out there in real life that will do that. namfon is so good at this role it! every time i watch her, i get chills. her eyes and just the way that she acts. so creepy! i bet she'll get some kind of award.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
dude sounds like my type of lakorn...I love stories about past life and all yeah when does it end?

Sarn u're in Cambodia right? Internet Cafe? We miss u girl!