<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

donna

sarNie Adult
i like that stefan is starting to show some feelings toward aum. its cute. i'm loving this lakorn

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap i like how stefan amdit that he loves her and will be at her side in any situation. I can't till next esp. thank tina for uploading this lakorn

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I'm currently on episode 3, and I've noticed the copies I get; some scenes aren't in it, but you see it when it's being flashback.

Namfon is a true definition of a fan/idol. haha

tang071

sarNie Elites
no there's an eps.10 this week.
i'm so pissed at how namfon isnt outwardly sabotaging the pair but playing mind games. she's making aump look insane and stefan thinks that she is mentally ill or something. stefan isn't even really trying to remember the past, but he did have flashes of him and the bad guy. namfon is making up all these lies and she's not even getting caught. aump is too obsessed with the past too. but it was so cute how stefan took aump to get married but then aump walked away.

tall_one

sarNie Egg
i would be so sad if at the end stephan does become a monk and aump just goes crazy cuz in epi 9's opening credits...it seems they added more scene clips in it and in one of the clips it shows aump acting all crazy w/ this one other lady who's an old actress and they were both dressed in hospital attire that people wear in a mental hospitals and acting loopy 2gether. sad i just hope what a saw is a scene they jus show in the previews but doesn't actually happen in the movie.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, I will be mad too if aump and stepfen are not getting together. If so what is the point of them waiting for so many years after. Hope it will not be true that ste become a monk.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
NO I DON'T THINK THAT AUM WILL TURN CRAZY CUZ...........THE REASON WHY SHE'S AT THE HOSPITAL IS B/C THIS GUY OR GUIRL NAME NIKOOL TOOK HER THERE CUZ HE/SHE(I HAVEN'T WATCH THIS LK YET SO IONO IF THIS PERSON IS A MAN/WOMAN) THINKS THAT AUM IS PSYCHO CUZ SHE KEEP ON TALKIN ABOUT THE PAST........THERE SHE MET AN OLD LADY WHO IN FACT HAS DREAMT ABOUT WUT AUM HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE PAST........SO I THINK THIS OLD LADY KNOWS SOMETHIN ABOUT THE PAST.......I'VE SEEN THE BEHIND THE SCENE OF THIS PART..........SO FUNNY :yahoo:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
All I know is that the ending is going to be suck...Eventually, Nin will killed herself by jumping off a building from the roof top. Of course p'eg feel bad for what happen.. therefore he become a monk for Nin's soul. I don't see a point to continue watching this movie.. i'll just watch the end. It's kinda stupid how their past and present live are the same.... all the love and the waiting for many years has no point. If they made part 2 of this lakorn, meaning everyone re-born again- they probably have the same love triangle ...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
All I know is that the ending is going to be suck...Eventually, Nin will killed herself by jumping off a building from the roof top. Of course p'eg feel bad for what happen.. therefore he become a monk for Nin's soul. I don't see a point to continue watching this movie.. i'll just watch the end. It's kinda stupid how their past and present live are the same.... all the love and the waiting for many years has no point. If they made part 2 of this lakorn, meaning everyone re-born again- they probably have the same love triangle ...
Well said sl33py.... LOL

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
You gotta be kidding me!!!! How can they do this?!?!? If that's the case, I don't want to continue watching this lakorn either! There's really no point!!! Sucks!

I had a bad feeling that they weren't going to end up with each other b/c in the past life, didn't they kinda have an affair? Yeah, they loved each other but wasn't Sang Chan married to the Khun Chai? Sucks!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so behind this lakorn.. i'm only on esp. 3.. namfon plays a obsses role.. lol.. somethin' new she can portray her character reallie well.. aum looks younger in this lakorn.. kute!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If this is the case, it will be very suck, I think I will stop watching this lakorn. I so mad :loool: :loool:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Yeap, it's suck. I stopped watching this lakorn long time ago; just waiting for the end. I sort of know the story already but not in a dept-detail.
To make long story short- Nin will hide Peam where no one knows 'cuz she wants him badly. Prewa (n'eg) saw Sangjan picture at antique shop and want to buy it. Some old lady, who is the owner of the pic, refuse to sell it. That old lady turn out to also be the owner of the "theater". Mystery is then solved. She return to her condo and discover that Nin is gone with her luggage. Prewa, Nagun, and Sopanpang all search and tried to rescue Peam. Nin's side, she is preparing a wedding for herself and Peam.. stating that Peam must marry her this life. Nagun called police. Nin jump off building... Peam become a monk. The End.

Oopse.. did I spilled the beans??

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
It sad that Peam and Prewa didn't get each other this life, what the hell they have been waiting for such a long time. Peam just stupid enough too, anyway thank for the spoil sl33py.