<span style="color:red"><b>Raeng Rit Pit Sawad</b></span>

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
They are still in the progress of filming, it will be awhile.

I think by the end of the year or next year

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Thank you Bunniii! how exciting hehe

At first it didn't look like it was going to be Raeng Rit Pit Sawad lakorn because of the actors hehe, but than hearing Aum's voice ahuh. It looks good and Aum looks really beautiful, I love her hair so much :wub:
Namfon has the evil eyes switched on, and Stefan *sigh* ok I can live with it :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Here are some pics..there r actually more pics but I am too lazy to post all of them. Credits to Arissa from t-intermedia

shubby

sarNie Adult
dang!! one hot lakorn, looking forward to see this one as well, Aum P look hot as always...but i like Stefan, i think he look better if he doesn't smile..lolx

annea

sarNie Adult
i wanna see this...hehe...gosh stefan....he have one of the worst smile ever....lol...its ok when he doesnt show his teeth, but when he smile and shows it... :blink:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the teaser to this lakorn and i am confused. is it one of those revenge like lakorns? and does it go from past to present cause i really didn't understand it at all but it look like a lot of drama. this might be a good one after all.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yea i saw the teaser too, it looks like this one will be a good lakorn.. hahahahaha at first i wasnt going to watch it but it looks sooo good!!!!