Ruk Tae Saeb Lhai

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the pictures.. it seems like its going to be a really fun lakorn to watch..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 1 is good i hate big so much iam glad he play bad role and grace is good and evil she match this type of role haha alot and yea i think it be werid if tangmoe play since iam used chompoo acting in this kind of lakorn wishing it be her and poh but i think she and kade is ok pok isnt bad alot of people play in here and yea if tangmoe was still in here she be good best part to smack and catfight graace haha i think it be more better to watch sine they age seem close enough her and chompoo if u know her real age its werid too see them fight but both did a good job.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Saw two episodes of this already and i have to say it's pretty funny! Poh and Pok are the funniest whereas Ked and Araya are bit too serious. I'll probably find this lakorn a bit annoying later because the drama between Ked and Araya will be too focused, anyways that's what it seems like from the previews.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i caught parts of this over the weekend, so far its pretty good. i like pok and por's couple since they are more funny and cute. i feel bad for pok, araya seems is a pretty ungrateful little sister.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wait a minute....Araya plays Pok's younger sister. When this lakorn's coming out? Another one to look forward too....beside the one I'm watching.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Wait a minute....Araya plays Pok's younger sister. When this lakorn's coming out? Another one to look forward too....beside the one I'm watching.

june 1st air friday-sunday every week yea chompoo play pok's younger sister

pze

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn its entertaining.....and keeps u wanting to watch.....im looking forward for the next episode i cant believe they left us hanging with big and pok....

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
How many episode is out already? I only see 1 and it's interesting. I didn't like Poh before but since I seen this lakorn he seem like he gotten cuter, maybe it's the suit. What happen with Big and Pok?