Ruk Tae Saeb Lhai

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yea Chompoo and Kade are pretty annoying in here. This lakorn is funny though and at their som tum competition omg it looks so yummy, made me drool for it haha.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
geez even after their identities were exposed, chompoo's still a brat. she doesn't deserved a great sister like pok.

still loving pok and por. seeing this lakorn has reminded me why pok was my favorite actress. i've stayed her loyal fan and will continue to do so ^_^

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Love Pok and Por in this one -- soo cute and I like how Pok is so giving in being the big sister while chompoo is a selfish brat and Kade goes the same!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
the lakorn is funny only during the pok and por scenes... however like all of you im hating chompoo and kades characters in this they r so selfish

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm not so angry about Chompoo and Kade's character anymore. They seem to be getting their way out.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn should be ending in a couple of weeks cuz the teaser for the other lakorn is already out.

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Pok and Por is so funny...I love how she gets all giddy and everything around him. I watched the first episode and just started watching 13 on a couple days ago...I have no idea why Kade is pissed off at Araya for. Can someone help me out?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
tina-kade is pissed at araya b/c he found out that she lied to him about her background...being rich and high class