Ruk Tae Saeb Lhai

moilee

sarNie Adult
Pok's so funny here. She's great at this character. I love the part where she fainted after talking to her next door neighbor or girlfriend (her boyfriend was leaving her). My mother's watching this lakorn and she loves it. She couldn't wait to see the next parts.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
My mother is liking this lakorn also.

Kind of funny how Pok is serious about making the best fermented fish sauce. haha!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its good food hehe ^_^ they having a contest cooking show in thailand with dara from this lakorn poh,pok,kade and chompoo

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Araya and Kade's characters are pretty disgusting people. I agree with the rest of you guys who said there needs to be some bitch slapping going on. Por's character is pretty shallow too but it doesn't play as serious so its a bit better. I alternate between liking Pok's character and being annoyed by her sometimes. Oh and I have a question, why is plara (the sauce or whatever that Pok makes) such a bad thing? Is it just because of the smell or what? Its just fish that's been ground up right?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
just a movie if i didnt know chompoo and poh before i would hate them how they act in lakorn haha they dont hate fish sauce its funny and good lakorn to watch for the summer

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHAHA i was just watching the part where poh asked pok to help make the salade for his vip guests so she made him be her helper. the part where he was cutting the onions and peppers, tears streaming down his face, sad music playing in the background, and pok rubbing it in hahahaha priceless.

i love pok and poh in here. very funny pair ^^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yep funny lakorn ^_^ it funny poh doesnt know pok used her special receipt pla la for cooking in his hotel haha

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
chompoo's character is such a horrible person. extremely ungrateful and always thinks of herself.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree with you, jenan. I hate her character. Last night's episode was hilarious! Poh was covered with traditional Thai medicine. I laughed my butt off last night! Can't wait for tonight's episode to air.

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
awwww gotta wait until someone uploads it...i heard that por found out pok's secret or her true identity.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i completely agree with you guys, chompoo AND kade's characters are so ungrateful. they make me so angry, especially chompoo. someone needs to slap some sense into her.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
loving Pok/Por in this lakorn!! Chompoo and Kade yes they need to get slapped around for their ungratefulness!!
Kade finally finds out the truth on today's eppy!Don't feel sorry for Chompoo at all cause she deserves it!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the part when poh has to ride in that small tiny car back to his workplace was so funny and cute haha

jenan

sarNie Hatchling
hahahah omg i love poh and pok in here. their constant bickering and that catfight between them was too cute and funny. chompoo got what she deserves. kade....i understand why he's mad.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I watch the first few episodes and then i got tired of Chompoo and Kade's ungratefullness, so i stopped watching it. Then i saw the latest episode where Kade finds out the whole truth and the fact that the episode ended where Kade and Araya had to go look for wood/fuel or whatever together, made it more watchable...so i will tune for this weekend's episodes.

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is good. except i hate how kade is so stupid and thinks por wants something from him. and i hate how araya is such a bitch she doesn't understand how much her sister does for her just so she can be all high-so and stuff. but other than that everything else is good. can't wait to see the other upcoming episodes.

WhiteLotus

sarNie Egg
This lakorn would be G-R-E-A-T if they just take Kade and Chompoo character out. I mean, there's no need for them is the movie. They're only ruin it for Pok and Poh..ARRRRRRRGGGGG.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
God, I like this lakorn. It's so funny, but I don't like Chompoo and Kade in here. They only care about themselves... :(