Ruk Tae Saeb Lhai

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, Choom Pae is after...Poh is so hilarious.lol...I like Chompoo now but I still hate Kade..Arggg.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Kade is annoying and the fact that he blames everything on his uncle is lame too. He needs to grow up and now that he is taking responsibility he seems even more lame to me haha. I just hate the way he makes everything seem so easy. However, Por and Pok make me laugh though, they are the cutest.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yup Por and Pok make me laugh too but sometimes it's too much and corny. How'd you guys like the ending??? Too me it felt like a talk show...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
it ended already aww... didn't get to watch it episode 6-end

myx

sArNieZ
i've just finish watching this lakorn. i've got to say, pok and por are hilarious funny. didn't like kade and araya that much. this is the first lakorn that i've seen of araya. she's pretty. i'm glad they find the mom, and they solve all their problem, upset the pla lah, cause kade and por can't stand pla lah.

sarN

sarNie Granny
pok and por are hilarious funny :loool: they should pair up for another comedy !! If we take the problem about Kade & Arya & the comany + bad Big . This is the funniest lakorn i ever watch .. i stay up all night watching it . I crack up so much tear was rolling down my cheek haha. I think it was in the last eps the scene where Por, Kade,araya, Por and the crew just start dancing dat song "americia" came on and Araya was like " this song sound familiar" and Por thought so too hahah it cuz dat the theme song to their lakorn Mulumm Summer .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is the only lakorn I know of that was actually funny from the beginning to the end.lol... That part was very funny, I agree. I didn't recognize the song at first but then my sis was like, "It's from Morlum Summer"...*sgh*...Very great lakorn indeed.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
seriously funny when her friend guy just started busted out about his suit from Italy...and that part when poh's and araya's song from "morlumsummer" came on it wasssssssss soooooooo funny....

sarN

sarNie Granny
the scene were Por was in a fish suit and waiting for her in the the bed room was hilarious !!! He say let make babies and he even got her the female fish suit and it was hanging on the wall LOLL>>>>> sooo hilarious !! The funniest lakorn i ever watch . They better have another comedy lakorn together