Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

that doctor dude is evil. -_-

yep. mam's nongchai should play some hard to get, but i'm figuring the guy is too nice for that. if jakjaan goes running back to him & he isn't going to die anymore, he'll take her back. <_< oh well, that's why i like his character. good guy. :lol:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i think jakjaan saw how he's saving people's lives, when he was saving that little boy. she seem like she wanted to get back w/ him, but then he said "let's be friends." As for pong, she might like him, but now it seems she's going after him b/c mam annoys her about it. :lol:

i can't believe that other dude outed Puri! geez! -_-
which episode was that?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah he should play hard to get. Good guy or not he should learn from his heartbreak and try to not repeat the same mistakes! Make her prove that she is worthy of all he has and had given to her

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha damn. episode 12 was goign so well for meeeee.. pong said every script i wanted him to say.. until i saw the preview of the next episode OMGOSH! >:[ ahha more complication GRRRRR. fricken jakrjun, she needs to stop accepting these dumb roles. LOL!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dude i totally need to catch up on this. man I can't believe Jakjaan is so dumb in this lakorn. Gawsh I mean whoever wrote her in the story was definately not thinking. She just freaking met Pong duuuude

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they was thinking at all when they wrote dis script LOL

maijune

SarNie Adult
now jakjan will be an annoying bitch coming between them starting from next epi...she is just so annoying...can't really stand her at all...i skipped all her scenes anyway...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:loool:

hey man. i happen to still like this lakorn. :lol: nah. it's possible to be infatuated w/ someone to the point of... :wacko:
LOL swty true; but come on now. They made it seem like she was ready to be with him the first time she met him. Even though they make it seem like she left back to Thailand because of her boyfriend not understanding her.. I mean WHY when she met Pong! LOL Why did she decide to get biishy about it after she met pong. But I guess it's a lakorn stuffs like that is suppose to happen

shhh...shhhh... but i was like that w/ a girl. :lol: i can relate. :rolleyes: -_- that's why i defend the character. :loool:

can't wait for the next eps. mam/pong couple are cute(mam misundersands pong too much b/c of jakjaan though. it's getting annoying), but i'm more interested in the puri/marisa couple now. :p

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
getting good...man..that doctor is freaking me out...touching puri..oh gosh..man jakajun is so getting on my nerves...feel like slapping her for being so annoying..lol