Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

Babyt

sarNie Elites
gosh...each episodes all there is, is Mor Ice running around like a mad man, well more like a mad woman

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i, sic n tired of this lakorn already... cant wait to end.. there is no point of watching this anymore... im just goin to finsh watching mart and anne.. and then wait 4 the new lakorn aring on Jan 1, 2008 starting aum and eve... or somein like that... cant wait to watch that one.. its so intnse...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
im sick n tired of this lakorn already... cant wait to end.. there is no point of watching this anymore... im just goin to finish watching mart and anne.. and then wait 4 the new lakorn aring on Jan 1, 2008 starting aum and eve... or somein like that... cant wait to watch that one.. its so intense...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Im So Damn BoreD WitH ThiS LaKron..It LooK liKe Its GonnA End THen It KeeP On Goin With NothIn....Tat EvIl Dued DIe Right.....But can't WaiT till It End!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I thought this ends tmr? LOL and I don't think i'll be watching ban rao jong jarouen =/ even if puri is in it ... sorry but the title sounds kinda boring -____-" exact isn't all that good at history lakorns ......hold up is it a history lakorn? the title sounds like it =/

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
the only reason why i'm still watching this lakorn is bc of pong and puri...this lakorn started out pretty good and interesting and then they have to go and make it DRAG! sucks!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt really watch this movie but it seemed like it dragged a lil. i watch towards the ending omg some of the characters are annoying...

the last episode was soo silly. u got oom just walking and looking one way; u have all those cars and peeps sitting waiting for the bus seeing that boy about to die and nobody bother to stop but when he collapse everyone wants to come and see...

no sense of reality at all. kath and pong doesnt have any connection at all; some part he just stands there like he doent exist...

hope they come out with better plot.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Its Borin..i feel sad how everybody got each other but tat gurl died...
and it was ok i gues,..

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Aw Jakajan died. HAHA i hated her in the beginning but now im sad shes dead. The brother can really act :] He made me cry, i felt sooo sorry for him. AWW! Is this his first lakon? does any one know? But yeah, Pong is stilll oh so handsome HAHA and PURI, wat a sweetheart. ARRG! (=

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I love Pong but lately he got sucky lakorns!!! He need to get more good roles!!! I'm super disappointed with this lakorn. It was not worth it at all.

SAM... HELP ME!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh! Oum+Boon couple is so sad. i never thought she will give him her heart, i thought he will died for sure.but very touching. now they will always be together. he will take care of her heart. :lmao: i cry so much with them. :lmao: Puri+Marisa couple was cute. i cry with her too. :lmao: the ending is so emotional for me for these 2 couples.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
I love Pong but lately he got sucky lakorns!!! He need to get more good roles!!! I'm super disappointed with this lakorn. It was not worth it at all.

SAM... HELP ME!!!

im here im here Chewy..lol girl where have you been?? but yeah..this lakorn was alright..maybe the couple wasnt too interesting for me..only reason why i watch it was because of Pong & Puri...that gay dude...just ewwwwwie...man..now i can never look at him the same way anymore..and i use to like him when he was pra ek long ago....geez <_<

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
well this lakorn was aight the last episode did make me cry tho it was pretty sad neway when Oom was walkin over the freakin 4 lane highway i'm like WTF? where did all the cars go? haha cuz like b4 there was like traffic and cars were like everywhere and wen she started crossing there were like no cars at all i was like wow. but then she got hit and i'm like oi...... hahha my bad lol but wen Oom was like dieing in the hospital or w/e i kinda thought that she was gona give her heart to Boon but i was thinkin and i'm like her heart seems to small to work for a man so big but i guess it worked out haha that's good i guess his sisters gets the good endings i guess but at least he got his girl's heart but yea need to find a new lakorn to watch haha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awwww.....sooo sad when Boon found out that Oum died....i cried hella hard...i think overall this was a pretty good lakorn...!