Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah.....i'm not to sure about the first word of the tittle, i can only read the Sanae Ha......ehhe. hopefully the Plork is correct.....hehe.

there was rumors that p'tang saksit was chose to be the p'ek....but i don't know why they replace Pong instead.

by the way......who is Poo Anuwat ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww Tang rejected?..oh this is probaly the rumor lakorn of Exact with Tik/Mam/Tang that is planned to be a come-back for Mam.

sucks that Tang isnt in here..

Poo was the 2nd pra'ek in "Kaew Leum Korn" with Aom/Captain

calla

sarNie Adult
oh, Poo.....is he also in "sadud Ruk" as Bua's dad ?

lolz...its ok, i don't wanna see p'tang with man anyways.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
-_- sorry i can't picture her and my Hottie Pong...i hope someone <_< else....

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks, Tinah. This is great news. Yay!! I'm happy to see one of my favorite actress back in action. I miss Kathaleeya very much.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
im not tryin to be mean or anything and please forgive me if u think that is the case, but i think she is old already and i think she should retired from acting esp in lakorns except in movies depicting real life dramas or comedies, but not the lovely dopy kind. she's married and already has a kid.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with puppylov, she is old, she should avoid roles that is childlike, it is annoying. i mean if she were to portray someone who is her age and a character that is just funny its okay, but to play a younger role, not all that great. and why in the world would they cast Pong as her leading p'ek? he would look like her younger brother.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the title is actually "pluerk prissana" and Mam said it will go on air very soon..

i guess they didnt really promote this lakorn

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
What the...Why? She is way too old for Pong. Whatever, hopefully the character she is to portray is not a young "innocent" girl, but some one around the mid. thirty.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
its look good ... not childish looking but intense. I'm glad she's back ... hMMm in my view Pong doesn't look all that young looking but hey I don't don't even know how old he is. lols but its great mam acting again.

calla

sarNie Adult
that's not the real poster......because that picture of Mam was the pic from "Muang Maya"
i think they don't have the picture yet, because its not even shooting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
that's not the real poster......because that picture of Mam was the pic from "Muang Maya"
they probaly did start shooting already but we didnt know about it cuz in the article about her it said this lakorn is due to go on air soon

or maybe they are just saying that

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i dunno kno but i think it's normal for Americans to act even if they r married, buyt not Asians. i guess i'm so used to the American ways. i still think that Asian is more conservative than the Americans. hmm.....i think we all r becoming westernized.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I just hope that Mam played this jealous/evil character like the one that SinJai played in Ta-Laa-Lisaya.....no wonder why Taeng rejected this lakorn....obviously he got lot of reasons. Was Tik supposed to be in this lakorn too? I hope not. I'll be so mad. She's way too low for Tik or even the new comers. I think she needed to retire too....after she disgraced herself (not admitting the true) and her family. I'm not her fan and was never a fan of her...althought I love Taeng back in the 80....he reminded me James Bond when he had his suits on opposite Noosaba.

Mann

this looks kinda fun, i saw the music video for it and they look great! ehehhe i can't wait to watch, cause mam is back and pong and puri again? love them in talay rissaya.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i havent seen any trailors or read what its about. but from the cast.. i should be a good drama