Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah Mam does love her family very much..maybe a lil too much that she is going crazy and trying to decide their lives for them. Mam is kinda mean though...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think it's a little to much at all.. cause i mean she is in charge of taking care of her brother and sister.. cause their parents are gone. She is probably worried that if they choose wrong and have a bad life how will she face her parents. so it's actually pretty typicall..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Oum is really starting to get on my nerves!!! The guy says he doesn't love you. Leave him alone!!! She's so na daan.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yeah true what you say...but her brothers and sisters are old already...i think they should know what is best for them...or let them learn from their mistakes...her brother is already a surgeon...Im sure he is smart and can take care of himself...Family support is good...but I still think mam is outdoing it a lil.

Oum needs to get bak with her ex...he's hella kute and smart tooo...Gosh...but i guess i understand her in the beginning though...were girls and we like alot of attention..and since he's a doctor his life is devoted to the hospital. It's either you except it or not...and i guess she choose not to.

Damn you guys are hella far off..im just on episode 11...soo did that kid really get raped up the A**?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahahha! I knowww! JUST SHOOOOOT HIMMMM PLEASSSSSSE!!! :angry:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey did u peeps noticed that almost all the Exact lakorns are using the melody from the song from BuangRak(Pepper/Fang)?....It's the introduction song call "Mai Rak Ga Ka Bauk Khan", forgot the name of the singer...Dang, I miss that movie...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it feels like it's gon end soon. YAY oh my goodness da ending of eps 15 was so funny when ton made mor ice call mam and confess. then his phone rang in his face LMAO dat was HILARIOUS. too bad he aint da one dats gon die. seem like ton is gon die

it feels like it's gon end soon. YAY oh my goodness da ending of eps 15 was so funny when ton made mor ice call mam and confess. then his phone rang in his face LMAO dat was HILARIOUS. too bad he aint da one dats gon die. seem like ton is gon die
yeah. i was going "oh man. you're in big trouble. dude is going to go psycho on you!" B) and was thinking... ok.... shoot the evil doctor already. PLEASE!

i'm not sure how it's going to end soon. the puri/marisa storyline is still going... oum/boom storyline still going... unless the ending is going to be really dramatic! but i want to see some sweet puri/marisa scenes people. ;)

& the rape is a complete mystery to me... i'm pretending like it didn't happen. -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well it feels like it's gon end soon cause mam's comin close to finding out da truth bout mor ice. but they could drag it. oh jeezus i hate when they drag things out!!!

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i swear part of the reason y i'm even watching this lakron is because it's mam's big come back and well u kno the hottie pong is in it too so that was a big plus. lol but man so want to slap that jakjan girl. i can't stand her. i think her acting is adverage and the way she treated mam's brother makes me want to slap her even more. i was soo pissed when her and mam's brother came back from new york and they were arguing and he said something like i even gave u a ring something something. lol and she just threw it at him and that's sooo wrong poor guy!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea i feel bad for him too. but boo it should end already haha and mor ice should die for bein such a bad bad man. oo i just remembered pong is in songkhraam nangfah too. maybe i'll watch dat one too lol. it's airing after dis one

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
girl the most messed up part though is when pong got beat up by jackrite and then she was in the hospital crying to her EX FIANCE telling him to promise that he'll save pong .. and stuff or she dont know what she'll do ... and then when she thought pong died ... she was all beating him and stuff... that msut have been hard for him

ok. the last ep. was kind of funny. :lol: Mor Ice kept getting interrupted while trying to kill someone... his facial expressions :loool:

all the other characters seem really interesting, but i doubt they'll get more screen time. it's too bad. -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
finallyyyyyyyyy puri tells SOMEBODY dat mor ice is gay in eps 17. but dunno if mam will find out in da same eps or not.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
do you guys know mam's brother in this lakorn real name? i like him so much...he's nice and generous...love his character so much....please someone tell me...i really want to know...bye.bye..thanks...

love him so much...

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
i think he's kute!! hehe his english is kute!! lol or maybe it's because i think he's kute!! lol