Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

really?! :huh: first i must see, then i will decide to continue watching or not. i really like the puri/marissa couple. they are so cute!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
im so afraid to watch that guy trying to rape puri..poor puri..gosh..yeah..i love puri & marissa couple..so cute and funny..lol

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
o_O woah ima start watching this lolz...for the gay drama lolz....

Kinda weird cause normally when guys go around sleeping or get drugged and sleeps with nang rai its kinda ok or people just thinks its evil but when it gets done by another guy its sick o_O i dunno weird stuff lolz

i kinda saw this lakorn and thought mam does a really good job on crying scenes and stuff lolz but this wasn't a good come back lakorn for her...but shes still a good actress and very cute

mam is awesome.

so there really is an r scene... my god. :huh: i hope nothing bad happens to alicia next ep.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg...i think that gay guy did do something to my poor puri=[ i seriously dont like jakajun in here..she's so freaken annoying man.

donna

sarNie Adult
eww... i think that puri slept with the doctor guy, yucky! he said something about giving up his humanity last night or something like that. shivers... gross

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i know..i feel so sorry for him...gross me out too..ewwwwwwie

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Probably not, I hope not..They probably want us to wonder, then maybe towards the end they will show us what happened..U know, they want us to stick around and watch it that's why...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Puri and Marisa couple is very cute. he really slept with the doctor man?!!. oh chucks!!! i'm so annoy by Jekajan. Mam should have slap her for messing around with Pong. heheh. she look like nang rai, he doesn't even like her and she's still after him. i feel sorry for Nut(Mam's brother) though.

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
how many episode do we have left for this lakorn....the lakorn is good so far except the gay part.....lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHAHAHA the gay parts between the doctor & puri scares me, but i enjoy watching it. AHAHAH! I can't believe puri slept with him! OMG! that is not how someone should repay someone. GRRRRRR >:[ lol. puri is so sexy, damn look at that bod of his! whoOo! ajja. and yes, Jakajun is SOOOOOO ANNOYING and she pisses me offf! Is she retarded or sumthin? She like tries to rub it in her ex's face that she hella cares about pong. DUMBASSS what was chakrit thinking LMAO! See =) hopefully now he knows she really wasn't right for him. HAHA and yeah she also thinks pong likes her, how funny.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i thought chakrit and jakjan already broke up...am i right?

and yeah she is really annoying in here....mam's brother is too good for her...hope he don't take her back at the end...

i hope he doesn't die. guy's a great character.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jaakjan was annoying from the get go... I was like slap that biieep when she got all pissed at mam's little bro for showing up late to her gallery thing. LIke OMFGawsh he's a damn doctor.. you expect him to drop a life to go look at a freaking painting .. like biieep i should hop on the screen and slap the freaking shiet out of you

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's not really that I can't stand her; more like I think she is stupid =/ gawsh' selfish prick seriously. If I had a guy that went through all of that for me I'd totally love em to death. She is thinking about "oh he loves me he needs to stop his life forget about saving peoples lives and worry about mines; while I paint"

i think jakjaan saw how he's saving people's lives, when he was saving that little boy. she seem like she wanted to get back w/ him, but then he said "let's be friends." As for pong, she might like him, but now it seems she's going after him b/c mam annoys her about it. :lol:

i can't believe that other dude outed Puri! geez! -_-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah. I mean the girl has to think she had a doctor that saves lives that would do anything for her at any possible chance, then she has pong the contracter whose a flirt =/ ..... and I think the brother should play hard to get for awhile show her who's who! LOL

maijune

SarNie Adult
haven't had the chance to catch up since ep 10...so don't know what's going on in here but by reading all of your guys comments...i might wait til there are more ep coming out before i continue watching...