Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the gay thing in this lakorn is kinda interesting and Num's first boyfriend that Ton guy is purty kyoote LOL .... hahahahahah something different in a lakorn gay cat fights LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Love mam! but doode whats up with the hair =/ omg LOL they needa change that .. it kind of reminds me of ning's hair in ka nueng ha .. when she had the short bowl cut look

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis lakron look ok...but when i watch its borin to me..
lol it's not a good lakorn. n'ek's character is dumb as shiet. i was talkin bout dis lakorn w/ my friend and she was like i want dem to take out n'ek LOL but man puri is SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE his character is soooo cute

maijune

SarNie Adult
i like this lakorn so far...before started watching it seem like n'ek is smart but actually she is dumb...but she still cute on how she tried chasing p'ek around...so far so good.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Even though Mam's character is supposed to have a major attitude problem in here but it's not annoying so far. It's actually the force that is bringing the two of them together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
there is nothing wrong with the nang ek in this lakorn ^_^ she's a very good actress. The character or role on the other hand ugh ... this lakorn is lame ... the only reason why I even like it or watch it is for Puri! LOL and Mam .... oOoh and Marissa lol .... and the gay drama hahhaa lol it would be so cool to see a catfight over puri with Jackrit and Marissa LMAO..... and Loving Mam glad she's back on screen her acting ability is still awesome I just wish they didn't give her a dumb role like this .... it kinda pisses me off because Exact has been having some gay lakorns lately ... makes me sit there and wonder this is the company that did leh ratree, roy adeed hang ruk, roy leh sanae rai.... etc.....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it kinda pisses me off because Exact has been having some gay lakorns lately ... makes me sit there and wonder this is the company that did leh ratree, roy adeed hang ruk, roy leh sanae rai.... etc.....
YESSSS they been havin some stupid ass lakorns. i hope it'll change by next year though. i heard after dis lakorn ends kong and bee's lakorn is gon air. i aint gon watch it but i hope it'll be better than da ones dat they been airing. ahhhhhh and i can't wait for sorng rak :yahoo: :spin:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I don't think the lakorn is that bad. I actually like it a lot. N'ake's character is stupid. True - but how many times have we seen a stupid P'ake role but continue to watch anyway. This time, it's the other way around. Usually, it's the P'ake that is mean and irrational...I think Pong is so hot in here. I like this lakorn. Makes me laugh.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wazzup peeps.. i havent been in this section for a long long time.. due to college works and my job...

but today i just HAVE TO .. see its underlind.. thats how much i want to comment on today episode of this lakorn..

i have to saw.. i thought the lakorn was ok.. the nke charactor is soo dumb.. and pong is hott.

this might be a spoiler so if you dont wanna read.. dont highlight..

at first i was watching this for puri and marissa couple.. but now.. i dont know if watching them is the same anymore...
I dont think i can watch puri and marissa in this lakorn anymore after puri LOST his manhood to Jarkrit!! Thats right.. in today episode.. puri lost his manhood to the gay jarkrit.. grrrrr.. stupid screen writer!! why let puri repay the guy back in that kind of way!!!! im soo mad now.. <_< i get gross out when he touch puri... now im even gross out even more!! grrrrrr... i dont think i can watch it for puri and marissa anymore...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cries omg are u serious jackrit rapes puri =/ wteff isn't he the main guy though?! the screenwriter is fkken sick iono if i wanna watch anymore TT.TT