Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't think Fang is in here. I think its just Mam K, Marisa and Jakjan. I didn't know Jakrit was in here either but he still looks good for an older guy. Jakrit/Mam looks better than Mam/Pong to me.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Saw the preview and err is Jakrit/Puri gay in the lakorn? There was a quick shot of them with Jakrit trying to kiss Puri. Marisa's really pretty and so is Mam even though she looks older than Pong. Seems like she forces Pong to marry her for some reason.

nolee

sarNie Adult
when is this airing? Love Mam, glad she came back... and Puri looks fine!! Thanks for the photos.

donna

sarNie Adult
i don't think that she is that much older than him. she is in her 30's and he is almost? i think. plus it's great to see her on the screen again. i like watching her lakorns and she is a great actress. i agree with the human part. just cuz she's famous doesn't mean anything. look in america where some of the stars are getting pregnant before getting married and some out of wedlock. no one is hating them and saying that they shouldn't perform again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^____^ Go Mam K I don't think there is anything wrong with her coming back to acting at all she's awesome a great actress and she's still very beautiful. Her personal business shouldn't affect her work. I rather have her scandal and have a great actress then have a pretty actress with a clean slate and crappy acting

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
hey i agree with everybody that we shouldn't be hating on Mam K. just cause she had baby. But I think the big scandal with Mam K. was that she was pregnant but denied being pregnant up til the very moment she had to give birth....that was the scandal...but it still does not compare to some of the scandal that hollywood stars go through....some hollywood stars behave badly but still get some good roles... not mentioning any names LOL some people might just burn peppers and salt and curse me out.....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I'm not really fond of Mam K...Sorry to say but she looks dang old, like in her late 30 or someting(sorry if I offended her if u r one of her fans)...Never liked her. I wish it would be Fang or Aom, but Ch.5 doesn't really have much varieties of stars..The only one I know is: Aom P., Fang ,Ann Alisha, Pang, Bee Namptip, and Pim Z.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Well, Jakrit is gay and he's only with Mam K. because he wants her hospital. Puri is a poor guy and Jakrit is going to help him so Puri thought he was a good guy, but Jakrit is going to want something for his kindness.

alby

sarNie Hatchling
i know that they may not be that far apart age wise, but mam does look a lot older than p'ek. i wonder how this lakorn is going to turn out-- i hope mam doesn't cry a lot b/c honestly she is looks really funny/weird when she cries. i don't know why, but i get really irritated when she cries.

agh... this makes me miss the days of mam & tang. they were the power on screen couple for me back in the day. :wub: I want to see "yoot tawan wai tee plai fah" again! :lol:

& i'm so used to seeing puri & jakjaan as an on screen couple... a change up! Should be interesting to watch.