Plork Sanae Ha(Scenario)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks na ka...i'm very appreciate it...he's very cute.... i see him a magazine and it say that he's one of the "man of the 2007" is it true...hope to see him more of exact lakorn....

again thanks...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn doesnt have a storyline at all.. i luv pong and mam.. but the lakorn it isn't that great.. it sux

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's on the good part. wonder if Mam's brother will died. Pong is cute in here, the part he said good night kiss kiss..and Mam gave him the hand.555+ that was cute/funny. i wonder how Puri+Marisa couple will end up. so i guess he really slept with the doctor ice man. wonder when will he tell her. i feel sorry for him. he has to break up with her because doesn't want his mom to be in danger. well it's gonna end soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gosh this lakorn upset's me so badly lol like I said at Spicy I hope Mor Ice doesn't go to prison or jail ... he can get all the gay action he wants there <_< i just hope he dies dies dies dies and oh yeah dies dies die again and again.... for touching my puri.... and mam and pong <3 I wasn't expecting them to be this cute LOL together... but man I think almost any girl is cute with Pong because Pong jus has that tempting look lol so very seductive

donna

sarNie Adult
i was so disgusted with that fact that puri slept with mor ice. so gross. i know that he has the ganthunyu personality but damn, i wouldn't do that to repay someone back. it looks like the sister fell for him already. she prolly wouldn't have any beef with him for sleeping with the doc. she has that forgiving look about her. i agree with the doc dying. he is just too manipulative and cunning. he always trying to kill someone off so his evil deeds don't get exposed. enjoying it so far

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
gosh this lakorn upset's me so badly lol like I said at Spicy I hope Mor Ice doesn't go to prison or jail ... he can get all the gay action he wants there <_< i just hope he dies dies dies dies and oh yeah dies dies die again and again.... for touching my puri.... and mam and pong <3 I wasn't expecting them to be this cute LOL together... but man I think almost any girl is cute with Pong because Pong jus has that tempting look lol so very seductive

I agree he should die because he gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Mam's bro doesn't die.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn soo this lakorn ended already? Mor ice is nasty...!
no it aint end yet but i want it to end lol i missed a whole week of dis lakorn though cause of finals. good thing da eps are nice and short so i won't be lazy to catch up after finals are over. i hope m. ice dies too. it's ok if he was gay and a good guy but ugh he is EVILLLLLLLLLLLL

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
sweet it ends b4 christmas hahah everyone's christmas present that wanted it to end lol ep. 22 was intresting that mor ice needs to go play in traffic and get hit by 437603767092736032 cars and die. that's all i'm sayin but yepp does neone kno the name of the ending song and who sings it?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sweet it ends b4 christmas hahah everyone's christmas present that wanted it to end lol ep. 22 was intresting that mor ice needs to go play in traffic and get hit by 437603767092736032 cars and die. that's all i'm sayin but yepp does neone kno the name of the ending song and who sings it?
no sorry i dunno :( i always x out da window right after da eps end haha but i did hear da song b4 i just dunno who sings it.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Wow you guys don't like this lakorn...i Do...i think it's interesting and pra ek plays a good part too...
haha i like this lakorn its good watch lol what lakorn is gona replace this one?

no sorry i dunno :( i always x out da window right after da eps end haha but i did hear da song b4 i just dunno who sings it.

hahhaha nice yea i got the first song of the lakorn i just need the second song lol that's the song i like hahha