Pairings you want to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 is too crowded. They're not gonna promote Kwan over their top 9-10 actresses A-list crew. Look at Mai D. She only got one with Ch3 and that was with her fellow pan-lan p'ek Mario cause they thought they could milk that cash cow. But GMM and One 31 open their arms to everyone so maybe she can find her place there.

About Nadech, chemistry is truly in the eyes of the beholder. I thought he had chem with everyone including Mew, Taew, Pat and Kim. In LSR, the story was literally about Nadech's character trying to hold himself and his feelings back from n'ek so as to not reveal the twin swap. Maybe that's why some interpret it as Nadech the actor holding back when his character is suppose to be that way?
True. Ch3 isn’t very open to freelancers. Only the ones who bring in money for them like Cheer and Tono

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
True. Ch3 isn’t very open to freelancers. Only the ones who bring in money for them like Cheer and Tono
Ch3 has used a lot of freelance actors in the past. They’ve used Tik the most even tho he’s not good anymore.
You know I want to see Pon and Kao pair up next! They’ll make a very cute couple.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
About Nadech, chemistry is truly in the eyes of the beholder. I thought he had chem with everyone including Mew, Taew, Pat and Kim. In LSR, the story was literally about Nadech's character trying to hold himself and his feelings back from n'ek so as to not reveal the twin swap. Maybe that's why some interpret it as Nadech the actor holding back when his character is suppose to be that way?
That was not the reason given of the opinions that he's holding back or being unprofessional. I couldn't even type down the reason because it's reaching . If your explanation is the reason then those viewers did not understand the character or the plot so then fault the actor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 has used a lot of freelance actors in the past. They’ve used Tik the most even tho he’s not good anymore.
You know I want to see Pon and Kao pair up next! They’ll make a very cute couple.
Kao is the newbie that would fit Pon the most. She looks really young with minimal makeup so she would look younger or the same age as Pon if they paired up. Pon reminds me of James Ji in a way because he looks very young but he still is quite manly. So his problem will be that he will most likely look younger than his n’eks lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Kao is the newbie that would fit Pon the most. She looks really young with minimal makeup so she would look younger or the same age as Pon if they paired up. Pon reminds me of James Ji in a way because he looks very young but he still is quite manly. So his problem will be that he will most likely look younger than his n’eks lol
Kao has a baby face so yes, she’ll be more fit for Pon. Pon also look good with Lalina cus she has that baby face as well. Give him a few more years and he’ll look a bit more mature, I hope. Lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I saw this article. Would love to see these pairings, as well!

Screenshot_20181228_235516.png Screenshot_20181228_235527.png Screenshot_20181228_235539.png

I think Bella and Matt would be great challengers for Nadech and Mark. These two ladies are aging well (they're getting prettier, also Taew), so I would love to see them star with younger A-list actors too.

Is Mario filming anything else right now, aside from his lakorn with Kimmy?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw this article. Would love to see these pairings, as well!

View attachment 31180 View attachment 31181 View attachment 31182

I think Bella and Matt would be great challengers for Nadech and Mark. These two ladies are aging well (they're getting prettier, also Taew), so I would love to see them star with younger A-list actors too.

Is Mario filming anything else right now, aside from his lakorn with Kimmy?
Yes to all the pairings! I like seeing new and fresh pairings. Mario is currently open besides the one with Kimmy. I think he usually only shoots one lakorn at a time.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
19C0299F-F2BE-4EE0-B115-C09AD3481885.jpeg 5CEF13C3-6969-458C-B511-3F319F2662B9.jpeg 4B254200-C744-4440-AEDF-A0ED3BD6BE81.jpeg
Great and Kimmy suit each other physically and they seem to have some good offscreen chemistry based on this interview. I didn’t really expect that! They once had a chance to be in the remake of Samee but Kimmy was replaced by Preem I think. Hopefully they get to work with each other soon cause the thing I like about Kimmy the most is she’s good at producing chemistry with almost all her costars.

Cr. To rightful owners

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Great & Kim looks good together. I'd like Great to play a "bad boy" image. Something other than the good p'ek that he usually plays. I like most of Kim's lakorns (at least the ones I did watch).

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i like kim's lakorns too. the one with james ma made me a fan. i would like for kim and great to play a boss and assistant kind of role with a murder plot twist lol. a role with a lot of flirting and no unnecessary annoying second female.
kim has potential especially in comic roles.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
i like kim's lakorns too. the one with james ma made me a fan. i would like for kim and great to play a boss and assistant kind of role with a murder plot twist lol. a role with a lot of flirting and no unnecessary annoying second female.
Ugh yes, no annoying n'rai maybe a ditzy funny n'rai. I would watch it. Kim has done various types of roles, I think she can pull off what's given to her. Great & Kim is a dream pair.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great & Kim looks good together. I'd like Great to play a "bad boy" image. Something other than the good p'ek that he usually plays. I like most of Kim's lakorns (at least the ones I did watch).
If these two ever pair up, I for sure want it to be more of a mature storyline! And yeah I would like his character to be non-gentlemanly lol he gets too many of those roles. Something more serious and a little more mean! And please for the love of god hopefully Kim’s character isn’t stuck up! These two have been typecasted lol

Ele

sarNie Adult
View attachment 31195 View attachment 31194 View attachment 31196
Great and Kimmy suit each other physically and they seem to have some good offscreen chemistry based on this interview. I didn’t really expect that! They once had a chance to be in the remake of Samee but Kimmy was replaced by Preem I think. Hopefully they get to work with each other soon cause the thing I like about Kimmy the most is she’s good at producing chemistry with almost all her costars.

Cr. To rightful owners
I love their smiling. They both have beautiful smiles. I like Great , he is such a gentleman in my opinion. Really want to see These two pair together soon .

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love their smiling. They both have beautiful smiles. I like Great , he is such a gentleman in my opinion. Really want to see two pair together soon .
I hope it’s soon too! Do you know how many lakorns Kim shoots at the same time? Only one or does she shoot 2 at the same time because I heard a rumor that she will have a lakorn with James Ma by LakornThai.

Reactions: Ele