Pairings you want to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like Matt but not as much much as you do, but let’s not pretend that Matt doesn’t already have a head start in ruining MLFTS for all involved. It would be a miracle if her scandal doesn’t come back to haunt them.
Even though I was freaking out in the beginning because I though Matt’s career was going to be ruined, Matt’s scandal has done her more good than bad surprisingly. Her followers have gone up and now every time she posts a picture on ig, she gets at least 100k likes. Before, it was hard for her to even reach 50k likes. More people know her name now. Besides, we are not talking about ruining the lakorn ratings wise (I’m assuming that’s what you mean by Matt ruining the lakorn). We are talking about how Nadech will act out his character and how his chemistry with Matt will be like. We don’t watch lakorns based on how high the ratings will be we, we watch because 1. Our faves are in it and 2. Because we want to see good chemistry between the leads. Especially because from what I hear , MLFTS was a drama that heavily relied on good chemistry between the main leads and that’s something that Nadech is not very good at doing sadly. We’ll have to see how Matt’s new lakorn with Rome will do ratings wise to see if this scandal has really affected her or not. But tbh that’s not even a good way to judge her career because these days even top p’eks like James Ma who is more popular than Matt and has a very clean image gets lakorn ratings in the 1s and 2s. Sorry for the long rant lol

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though I was freaking out in the beginning because I though Matt’s career was going to be ruined, Matt’s scandal has done her more good than bad surprisingly. Her followers have gone up and now every time she posts a picture on ig, she gets at least 100k likes. Before, it was hard for her to even reach 50k likes. More people know her name now. Besides, we are not talking about ruining the lakorn ratings wise (I’m assuming that’s what you mean by Matt ruining the lakorn). We are talking about how Nadech will act out his character and how his chemistry with Matt will be like. We don’t watch lakorns based on how high the ratings will be we, we watch because 1. Our faves are in it and 2. Because we want to see good chemistry between the leads. Especially because from what I hear , MLFTS was a drama that heavily relied on good chemistry between the main leads and that’s something that Nadech is not very good at doing sadly. We’ll have to see how Matt’s new lakorn with Rome will do ratings wise to see if this scandal has really affected her or not. But tbh that’s not even a good way to judge her career because these days even top p’eks like James Ma who is more popular than Matt and has a very clean image gets lakorn ratings in the 1s and 2s. Sorry for the long rant lol
Anything taking away from this lakorn is ruining the lakorn. I don’t watch lakorn based on rating or hyped, and especially the former because as an international fan, I don’t contribute to the rating at all. Luckily for me I can watch right away since I don’t need sub like some others do. I choose to watch lakorns based on if I like the main leads or the storyline. Chemistry that others are bringing up here is a matter of opinions because many in AF may not feel it or see it, but the targeted audiences in Thailand – that’s where it matters, may see it differently. No one can predict if two actors will create chemistry or not until they watch the lakorn. Every now and then you see bts pictures and clips shared, if shared at all, and it is only a small window of their interactions and not them in their characters. Just because two people get along in real life doesn’t equate to great chemistry or vice versa. Sometimes, people hear of actor/actress with no bts interactions or rumors that they don’t get along, but then you see their good chemistry in the lakorn (e.g Matt/Andrew or Andrew/Kob). Some people already have preconceived opinions before even seeing MYFTS, but that’s okay because good opinion or not, they will seek out this lakorn and watch it. Also, as far as Nadech’s acting goes, that’s where difference of opinions come into play. Other may think he doesn’t act out his character or think that he’s holding back, but there are also many others that believe differently. I have preconceived opinion of how Matt will be in her character based on her previous roles too, because most of her roles are pretty similar but I’ll wait to be surprised because why waste my breath ranting about it ( just me). People are already judging how he will be when the lakorn has not even aired yet, but mine or many opinions here in AF doesn’t matter because the producer and director ultimately decided that they have chosen the actor/actress that will best play the characters. If people don’t have trust in their judgment or already think it's going to be a failure then why bother watching the lakorn at all. Sorry for my rant too!

As far as Matt's career - it's all on her and how she handles it, but she could very well decided that she's done with the industry. I think it's wise that with the lingering new/scandal, she is somewhat laying low and not doing events for the hungery media. I don't see too many strawberries comments as much as before. Her lakorn with Rome will be interesting to see regarding ratings and feedbacks. Nice to see Rome back in lakorn (even if this from stock), but many may tuned for him too. No comment on James Ma.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anything taking away from this lakorn is ruining the lakorn. I don’t watch lakorn based on rating or hyped, and especially the former because as an international fan, I don’t contribute to the rating at all. Luckily for me I can watch right away since I don’t need sub like some others do. I choose to watch lakorns based on if I like the main leads or the storyline. Chemistry that others are bringing up here is a matter of opinions because many in AF may not feel it or see it, but the targeted audiences in Thailand – that’s where it matters, may see it differently. No one can predict if two actors will create chemistry or not until they watch the lakorn. Every now and then you see bts pictures and clips shared, if shared at all, and it is only a small window of their interactions and not them in their characters. Just because two people get along in real life doesn’t equate to great chemistry or vice versa. Sometimes, people hear of actor/actress with no bts interactions or rumors that they don’t get along, but then you see their good chemistry in the lakorn (e.g Matt/Andrew or Andrew/Kob). Some people already have preconceived opinions before even seeing MYFTS, but that’s okay because good opinion or not, they will seek out this lakorn and watch it. Also, as far as Nadech’s acting goes, that’s where difference of opinions come into play. Other may think he doesn’t act out his character or think that he’s holding back, but there are also many others that believe differently. I have preconceived opinion of how Matt will be in her character based on her previous roles too, because most of her roles are pretty similar but I’ll wait to be surprised because why waste my breath ranting about it ( just me). People are already judging how he will be when the lakorn has not even aired yet, but mine or many opinions here in AF doesn’t matter because the producer and director ultimately decided that they have chosen the actor/actress that will best play the characters. If people don’t have trust in their judgment or already think it's going to be a failure then why bother watching the lakorn at all. Sorry for my rant too!

As far as Matt's career - it's all on her and how she handles it, but she could very well decided that she's done with the industry. I think it's wise that with the lingering new/scandal, she is somewhat laying low and not doing events for the hungery media. I don't see too many strawberries comments as much as before. Her lakorn with Rome will be interesting to see regarding ratings and feedbacks. Nice to see Rome back in lakorn (even if this from stock), but many may tuned for him too. No comment on James Ma.
Our opinions about Nadech and him holding back are based on his performances in his other lakorns. We aren’t not just saying that about him just to say it. It’s from what we’ve seen of him before. You are right that you never know how the chemistry between the main leads will be like but we can guess. Based on what I’ve seen, Nadech’s main problem is that he holds back a lot and that takes away a lot from the chemistry between the leads especially when he’s paired with another actress like Mew who also holds back too. Thankfully, from what I’ve seen in the BTS photos and videos I do see chemistry between Matt and Nadech but we will have to wait until it actual airs to see if that chemistry will translate on screen. Nadech is a good actor in my opinion, one of the best in his generation. If he fixes his problem of holding back then he will be the perfect package. I’ve waited for MLFTS for a veryyyyy long time so I hope he doesn’t hold back or i will really have no hope left in me for Nadech. I’m glad we could share our opinions without insulting each other or the stars themselves. Too many people get butt hurt when you have a different opinion than them!

Yeah it’s very smart of Matt to lay low. She’s never been the type to be crazy active on social media anyways. She handled the situation pretty good. I’m glad the strawberries decreased in her comment section loool a couple of weeks ago, her comment section looked like a strawberry farm :risas3:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Our opinions about Nadech and him holding back are based on his performances in his other lakorns. We aren’t not just saying that about him just to say it. It’s from what we’ve seen of him before. You are right that you never know how the chemistry between the main leads will be like but we can guess. Based on what I’ve seen, Nadech’s main problem is that he holds back a lot and that takes away a lot from the chemistry between the leads especially when he’s paired with another actress like Mew who also holds back too. Thankfully, from what I’ve seen in the BTS photos and videos I do see chemistry between Matt and Nadech but we will have to wait until it actual airs to see if that chemistry will translate on screen. Nadech is a good actor in my opinion, one of the best in his generation. If he fixes his problem of holding back then he will be the perfect package. I’ve waited for MLFTS for a veryyyyy long time so I hope he doesn’t hold back or i will really have no hope left in me for Nadech. I’m glad we could share our opinions without insulting each other or the stars themselves. Too many people get butt hurt when you have a different opinion than them!

Yeah it’s very smart of Matt to lay low. She’s never been the type to be crazy active on social media anyways. She handled the situation pretty good. I’m glad the strawberries decreased in her comment section loool a couple of weeks ago, her comment section looked like a strawberry farm :risas3:
You gals see holding back but I don't and I've watched all of his lakorns except for the very first one. So yes, varying opinions based on who we favored and everyone knows I favored him so I see it differently. Honest to god, I don't know how some of you watch and read at the same time, but kudos to you. Maybe I should try that and just mute the sounds since I can't stand some of the nang'eks' voices. Matt and Nadech will do just fine in MLFTS and I know it will be entertaining regardless.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You gals see holding back but I don't and I've watched all of his lakorns except for the very first one. So yes, varying opinions based on who we favored and everyone knows I favored him so I see it differently. Honest to god, I don't know how some of you watch and read at the same time, but kudoes to you. Maybe I should try that and just mute the sounds since I can't stand some of the nang'eks' voices. Matt and Nadech will do just fine in MLFTS and I know it will be entertaining regardless.
You are lucky that you can understand the language. Us international fans always have to wait for the subs and then sometimes a lakorn we are interested in doesn’t get subbed lol it’s a struggle. Reading the subs is easy for me cause I’ve been doing it since I was young. But yes we can just agree to disagree

P

PrincessKarina

I understand where both you girls are at @Alichgo @SuzieJ I also voiced my opinion on Nadech on numerous occasions because that’s how I saw him on screen. If he doesn’t hold back like he did in his previous lakorns with Taew, Mew, and Patricia then maybe MLFTS might be ok. That’s a beautiful Korean master piece and I just hope the best with the Thais. I love that drama. I’m glad we all can get along maturely voicing our views without bickering and offended! :) Nadech (in my opinion) can be a stronger and better actor if he can initiate on screen chemistry with other actresses the way he did with Yaya. Sadly he is almost 30 and his main chemistry and costar is only with Yaya. He will be passing his prime soon. :(

P

PrincessKarina

yes, varying opinions based on who we favored and everyone knows I favored him so I see it differently. Honest to god, I don't know how some of you watch and read at the same time, but kudoes to you. Maybe I should try that and just mute the sounds since I can't stand some of the nang'eks' voices. Matt and Nadech will do just fine in MLFTS and I know it will be entertaining regardless.
Yes clearly he was holding back in LSR. The chemistry was dry between Taew and Nadech. Between Pat and Nadech was worse. It was so forced. I used to be ok with Nadech until I saw he wasn’t go too far as an actor when stuck with Yaya all the time. Now these are my thoughts. To me an actor’s job is to sell the on screen business. That’s why I stopped watching Nadech. And like @SuzieJ said unfortunately many of us international fans cannot speak or understand that language. Good for you. I’m a fast reader and multitasker so reading English subs are just fine.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes clearly he was holding back in LSR. The chemistry was dry between Taew and Nadech. Between Pat and Nadech was worse. It was so forced. I used to be ok with Nadech until I saw he wasn’t go too far as an actor when stuck with Yaya all the time. Now these are my thoughts. To me an actor’s job is to sell the on screen business. That’s why I stopped watching Nadech. And like @SuzieJ saud unfortunately many of us international fans cannot speak or understand that language. Good for you. I’m a fast reader and multitasker so reading English subs are just fine.
To his credit he was playing two roles and that required a lot more than what Taew or Patricia had to contributed on their part. I didn't like LSR either and to be honest, I didn't like Taew's bratty character. This is one character role that she needs to either shape up or not do at all. She's good in suffering roles, but when you give her one where she plays bratty then it's comes off bitchy. Only Matt and Bella can do these type of role justice w/o coming off too bitchy where it gets to the point of being annoying and a turn-off. I am not worry about Nadech, he's will be just fine and at the tender age of 27, he has at least another 5 more years to go unless he decides he has enough of acting and rather do something else. As an actor to sell on screen business, probably not an issue because producers still seek him out or waited for his availabilities for their projects. I believe he's done quite well for himself and his roles are diversed and while I am dying for another slap/kiss role for him, he had to go and accept a role as a god instead :rolleyes:. I am not really crazy about that storyline.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
To his credit he was playing two roles and that required a lot more than what Taew or Patricia had to contributed on their part. I didn't like LSR either and to be honest, I didn't like Taew's bratty character. This is one character role that she needs to either shape up or not do at all. She's good in suffering roles, but when you give her one where she plays bratty then it's comes off bitchy. Only Matt and Bella can do these type of role justice w/o coming off too bitchy where it gets to the point of being annoying and a turn-off. I am not worry about Nadech, he's will be just fine and at the tender age of 27, he has at least another 5 more years to go unless he decides he has enough of acting and rather do something else. As an actor to sell on screen business, probably not an issue because producers still seek him out or waited for his availabilities for their projects. I believe he's done quite well for himself and his roles are diversed and while I am dying for another slap/kiss role for him, he had to go and accept a role as a god instead :rolleyes:. I am not really crazy about that storyline.
He needs another slap and kiss! I want him with Kao. She’s a good actress and also she’s very petite so she will make him look big. Let’s see if he’s willing to sacrifice his lips in another’s lakorn lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm lucky my parents were watching lakorns since the moment we arrived in America. I grew up speaking 3 languages. Since I'm Lao, it's pretty easy to pick up Thai. The two languages are very similar. I'm also good at reading subs too. It was a struggle at first though. I only started watching subbed content about 10 years ago. Like, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Bollywood soap operas. It was very difficult so I gave up a few times. I'm pretty good at it now though. Back like 15-20 years ago, I use to watch those dubbed Chinese shows. Boy, were those hilarious! The Thai dubbers always said the funniest things, and I bet the Chinese script wasn't even like that. I can't watch Thai dubbed shows anymore, I can't take the voices seriously. 5555

As for Nadech, his lakorns are hits and misses with me. I'll watch them if the storyline sounds interesting. I'm pretty neutral about him as an actor. I loved Akanee to pieces. Still my favorite role of his.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm lucky my parents were watching lakorns since the moment we arrived in America. I grew up speaking 3 languages. Since I'm Lao, it's pretty easy to pick up Thai. The two languages are very similar. I'm also good at reading subs too. It was a struggle at first though. I only started watching subbed content about 10 years ago. Like, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese and Bollywood soap operas. It was very difficult so I gave up a few times. I'm pretty good at it now though. Back like 15-20 years ago, I use to watch those dubbed Chinese shows. Boy, were those hilarious! The Thai dubbers always said the funniest things, and I bet the Chinese script wasn't even like that. I can't watch Thai dubbed shows anymore, I can't take the voices seriously. 5555

As for Nadech, his lakorns are hits and misses with me. I'll watch them if the storyline sounds interesting. I'm pretty neutral about him as an actor. I loved Akanee to pieces. Still my favorite role of his.
I grew up watching Bollywood movies with subs so for me, it doesn’t even feel like the subs are there anymore when I watched subbed shows. I just automatically read them. It’s not a hassle for me

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
He needs another slap and kiss! I want him with Kao. She’s a good actress and also she’s very petite so she will make him look big. Let’s see if he’s willing to sacrifice his lips in another’s lakorn lol
Um..that's a long list she has to get on lol. I need Slap/Kiss with LakornThai and him and wait for it - - - - - with Yaya! :love: It's been fricken too long since GRGR and they are due and y'all can disagree with me but it will happen.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Um..that's a long list she has to get on lol. I need Slap/Kiss with LakornThai and him and wait for it - - - - - with Yaya! :love: It's been fricken too long since GRGR and they are due and y'all can disagree with me but it will happen.
I think for a slap and kiss, there needs to be sexual tension and I don’t really think NY have that anymore. They are very comfortable with each other now. I think Yaya would be better with Mark in another slap and kiss. But again we can agree to disagree lol But I’m sure NY will get paired up again.

P

PrincessKarina

Slap and kiss with Nadech? Good luck because as long as I know he’s only lip kissed Yaya. Lol. I respect your views but for the record playing twins or not it doesn’t matter. If you are a good actor you are a good actor. No excuses. And also to me Taew is a versatile actress. I’m not a fan of Matt or Bella though. If it wasn’t for Taew I would’ve dropped LSR. That was a missed lakorn for me. @Alichgo

P

PrincessKarina

I think for a slap and kiss, there needs to be sexual tension and I don’t really think NY have that anymore. They are very comfortable with each other now. I think Yaya would be better with Mark in another slap and kiss. But again we can agree to disagree lol But I’m sure NY will get paired up again.
Yaya has almost more chemistry with Mark in KC than Nadech in some angles! Lol at least from the bits and pieces they showed under YouTube!

P

PrincessKarina

Agree!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I grew up watching Bollywood movies with subs so for me, it doesn’t even feel like the subs are there anymore when I watched subbed shows. I just automatically read them. It’s not a hassle for me
Yeah, it took me a while to get use to subs. And the fact that Chinese/Taiwanese/Japanese ppl talk so dang fast the subs were zooming past. I get motion sickness easily. 5555

We all get attracted to different things. That's why some ppl think so&so is hot and others might not. We have different taste in what is attractive. We can all watch the same show but we will feel very different about it. Just like how you and a friend can experience something together but what you feel about it individually, can contrast.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya has almost more chemistry with Mark in KC than Nadech in some angles! Lol at least from the bits and pieces they showed under YouTube!
That's funny cause Yaya said she had better chemistry with Louis than Mark. :risas3::risas3:

I think everyone has good chemistry in slap/kiss. Look at the recent slap kiss lakorns that have made many new fans going gaga over the pairing.... Taew/James and Pon/Bua. Unfortunately I passed both, although they are my #1 genre, because of the female characters. Taew was too bratty and Bua I passed from KC.