Pairings you want to see

Discussion in 'Thai' started by erinhang, Oct 24, 2015.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I dress up very comfortable as well on a day to day basis but I like to dress up nice for parties and special occasions. Jeans and simple t-shirts are my go to these days lol

PrincessKarina likes this.
  2. What?! Do you actually know which drama I was referring to?! You rock. Yay this will be my first Turkish drama! Oh my! ;) thanks dear!

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. Jeans and t-shirts are such common clothes in America! ;)

x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  4. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Same. I was sheltered but I was very outspoken as a teen. Didn't let ppl talk down to me. (Unless they looked like they could beat my butt, LOL otherwise, I don't back down) Nowadays, I work around a lot of adults/elderly ppl that likes to think everyone younger than them is beneath them. I just look them straight in the eye when I'm not having none of their sh!t. Politely and seriously.

30 is a weird age. Not quite "young" but not "old" either. If I dressed "like my age" I'm afraid to look like I'm trying too hard but if I dress like a teen/20s then I look even younger. :facepalm:

And I love sweaters because I'm always cold. My body temp. runs colder than an average person. Even in the summer time.

Koy123, preetam and PrincessKarina like this.
  5. Yeah at first I thought 20 was a weird age. That was a few years ago. Lol. Wow you are so funny. Lots of props to you. My job also requires a lot of stage speeches. I’m used to it now. I’m an extreme extrovert. ;) But yes I understand about the body temperature. Sweaters are good! ;)

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  6. x0unerthanlater

Bravo to you, stage speeches sound nerve wracking. I don't have stage freight but my diction/speech isn't the greatest. I don't like talking as much as when I was younger. 555 Plus, I'm the opposite. I am a total introvert. I can be out and about but I'm not a sociable person anymore. Most ppl just annoy me.

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  7. Wow you are so funny! Yet you are in here chatting away with me and my girl @SuzieJ

SuzieJ and x0unerthanlater like this.
  8. x0unerthanlater

5555 Being online is okay since you can choose to chat or not. You can't really ignore ppl in real life (I try to though). It's all about the person. You girls are great company. ^^

9. I see! Aw thanks dear! ;)

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Aww thank you love :)

11. x0unerthanlater

Very welcome jaa :thumbup:

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  12. BeLLa

BeLLa sarNie Hatchling

Well if you love turkish drama i really recommend you to watch this movie

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you for the recommendation! I will google it to see what it’s about :)

PrincessKarina likes this.
  14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Wow ! You are a big baby !

15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Wow ! So you are a Chingu :-D ! Same here I just had a beef with my colleague that's older than me today about petty thing (so fussy about little things!!!)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  16. x0unerthanlater

Hehehe Hello!
    Ugh, isn't it annoying when ppl get fussy about stuff like that? Little petty things. And you have to work with them, which makes it more irritating.

SuzieJ, preetam and PrincessKarina like this.
  17. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

I like Matt but not as much much as you do, but let’s not pretend that Matt doesn’t already have a head start in ruining MLFTS for all involved. It would be a miracle if her scandal doesn’t come back to haunt them.

18. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

So young and wise for your age:). Enjoy your youth!

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Tell me about it

20. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Makes me think I visited this forum I was 21 !!! And JLR was still hot ! Where did time go ???

Koy123, SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.