Pairings you want to see

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I second this. I look younger than my age and ppl think I'm playin' around. I give them the stare down and watch them squirm.

I'm at the stage where I can't dress like a teen anymore, but at the same time I'm not sure how to dress "my age". It's a weird phase. So I opt for comfortable clothes. (Mostly sweaters, I love sweaters) lol
Lol oh wow we all look young for our age. You, me and @SuzieJ I’m glad you shut them up! Growing up I was kind of sheltered you can say! But hey do what I do. I love my mini T-shirts and skinny jeans. I guess I’m tall so skinny jeans are my thing. Lol I also like to dress up when I hang out with the bf. I’m not a sweater girl though. I only like the light sweaters. I can’t do heavy material sweaters! ;)
I dress up very comfortable as well on a day to day basis but I like to dress up nice for parties and special occasions. Jeans and simple t-shirts are my go to these days lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lol oh wow we all look young for our age. You, me and @SuzieJ I’m glad you shut them up! Growing up I was kind of sheltered you can say! But hey do what I do. I love my mini T-shirts and skinny jeans. I guess I’m tall so skinny jeans are my thing. Lol I also like to dress up when I hang out with the bf. I’m not a sweater girl though. I only like the light sweaters. I can’t do heavy material sweaters! ;)
Same. I was sheltered but I was very outspoken as a teen. Didn't let ppl talk down to me. (Unless they looked like they could beat my butt, LOL otherwise, I don't back down) Nowadays, I work around a lot of adults/elderly ppl that likes to think everyone younger than them is beneath them. I just look them straight in the eye when I'm not having none of their sh!t. Politely and seriously.

30 is a weird age. Not quite "young" but not "old" either. If I dressed "like my age" I'm afraid to look like I'm trying too hard but if I dress like a teen/20s then I look even younger. :facepalm:

And I love sweaters because I'm always cold. My body temp. runs colder than an average person. Even in the summer time.

P

PrincessKarina

Same. I was sheltered but I was very outspoken as a teen. Didn't let ppl talk down to me. (Unless they looked like they could beat my butt, LOL otherwise, I don't back down) Nowadays, I work around a lot of adults/elderly ppl that likes to think everyone younger than them is beneath them. I just look them straight in the eye when I'm not having none of their sh!t. Politely and seriously.

30 is a weird age. Not quite "young" but not "old" either. If I dressed "like my age" I'm afraid to look like I'm trying too hard but if I dress like a teen/20s then I look even younger. :facepalm:

And I love sweaters because I'm always cold. My body temp. runs colder than an average person. Even in the summer time.
Yeah at first I thought 20 was a weird age. That was a few years ago. Lol. Wow you are so funny. Lots of props to you. My job also requires a lot of stage speeches. I’m used to it now. I’m an extreme extrovert. ;) But yes I understand about the body temperature. Sweaters are good! ;)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah at first I thought 20 was a weird age. That was a few years ago. Lol. Wow you are so funny. Lots of props to you. My job also requires a lot of stage speeches. I’m used to it now. I’m an extreme extrovert. ;) But yes I understand about the body temperature. Sweaters are good! ;)
Bravo to you, stage speeches sound nerve wracking. I don't have stage freight but my diction/speech isn't the greatest. I don't like talking as much as when I was younger. 555 Plus, I'm the opposite. I am a total introvert. I can be out and about but I'm not a sociable person anymore. Most ppl just annoy me.

P

PrincessKarina

Bravo to you, stage speeches sound nerve wracking. I don't have stage freight but my diction/speech isn't the greatest. I don't like talking as much as when I was younger. 555 Plus, I'm the opposite. I am a total introvert. I can be out and about but I'm not a sociable person anymore. Most ppl just annoy me.
Wow you are so funny! Yet you are in here chatting away with me and my girl @SuzieJ

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I watch all types of dramas from different countries too including Pakistani dramas and Turkish dramas. Lots of hidden gems everywhere!

I like men who look more mature and manly compared to guys that look super young and feminine. Most of my faves are on the older side ( Great, Pope, Aum A, Weir, Ken T). That’s why it’s wierd that I like James Ji so much cause when I first discovered him he looked really young but I couldn’t resist his charms :risas3:
Well if you love turkish drama i really recommend you to watch this movie

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow ! So you are a Chingu :-D ! Same here I just had a beef with my colleague that's older than me today about petty thing (so fussy about little things!!!)

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
She has 0 chemistry with both James and Mark as well. Nadech is in the yadech comfort zone and looks like he is not ready to leave (he better not ruin his lakorn with Matt). In the meanwhile Yaya is starting to expand and becoming a better actress. Her best onscreen partner is Mark and I have been seeing that even in the small scenes they shared in DJA (Mark fits more actresses that looks like him a lil). About Great I still see him with Kim. He looks mature enough for her, not too young not too old. I trust they won't have the "buddy" vibe as a pair unlike the GreatMatt one does.
I like Matt but not as much much as you do, but let’s not pretend that Matt doesn’t already have a head start in ruining MLFTS for all involved. It would be a miracle if her scandal doesn’t come back to haunt them.